GT-R

Kara POV -

"Where are we going?" I asked Ren as he held baby Vicrul to his chest and I held baby Ap'lek to mine.

"The parking lot."

"But why?" I giggled as we entered the elevator and Ren pushed the button for the bottom floor, slipping his free arm around my body and pulling me close to him

"You'll see, don't be so impatient, Angel," Ren smirked as the elevator car started to move down from his office level.

I didn't say anything else as I waited for the car to stop and the doors to open before Ren escorted me out of the elevator. I was surprised that Cardo and Kuruk were waiting in the hallway just outside the elevator and both gave me a teasing smirk as they walked in front of us and out the back door. Kuruk stopped once he was through and held the door for everyone before he let it close behind me.

"Let me have him." Kuruk reached for Appy and I stopped walking so that I could hand him over.

"You really love to hold them, don't you?" I asked as we started walking again to catch up with Ren and Cardo.

"I do. I'll have my own one day when Sarah is ready but for now, I'll just preoccupy myself with my nephews."

"Works for me," I laughed as I watched Ren come to a stop near a car that was covered in a white tarp. "Whose car is that, Kuruk?"

"Ask Ren?" Kuruk grinned as he turned to see the door behind us open and Jane, Sarah, and Steffy walk outside.

I shook my head and walked towards Ren as he handed Viccy over to Cardo. "Ren, what are you up to?"

"You'll see, my Angel." Ren took my hand in his and led me over to the car that I hadn't noticed was in my personal parking spot until Ren turned me to face everyone.

"Ren?" I looked from him to the covered car before I looked at most of my family that was present.

Trudgen and Ushar still weren't home and I had no idea when I would see them again. I only knew what Kuruk had told me a few days after we got back from our mission. Ushar had survived his surgery but was still going to need weeks, possibly months, to recover. I wasn't sure when I would see either of them again and it was killing me. I knew that Sarah had flown out to see Trudgen two weeks ago and had let me know Ushar seemed to be recovering but he had a long road ahead of him and only time would tell if when he came home he would be our Ushar and not the dick head he was when he left.

"Angel, do you remember how you refused to let me celebrate your birthday last month?" Ren slipped a hand around my waist as he pulled me into his side.

"Yes. I said I wanted to skip it." I frowned and looked up at Ren whose face was filled with glee.

"Well I thought about it and that didn't work for me or for any of us." Ren reached over to the car and grabbed a handful of the soft tarp. "So I got you something."

Ren let go of me as he pulled on the tarp and walked to the back of the car leaving me by the driver's door. I watched with anticipation as the cover slowly slid off before Ren dropped it to the ground behind the car. I stood in awe as I took in the sight in front of me. It was not what I had been expecting to say the least and my heart felt like it was about to burst as tears of joy ran down my cheeks as I stared at the pearl white car.

"I don't understand." I turned to face Ren as he crossed his arms over his chest and smiled with a slight laugh.

"I think you do." Cardo walked up next to me with his hand outstretched, a set of keys dangling from his fingers. He had given Viccy to Steffy who was now holding him tight as she tickled him.