Chapter three

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pov
.
.
.

Haruchiyo was still bowing even though takemichi said that it was fine.Takemichi approach haruchiyo and tap his shoulder.He look up to see a raven haired with ocean baby blue eye's that when it hit the sun it will sparkle like cristals.

Takemichi smiled at haruchiyo he was still relief that this guy doesn't have any scars yet cause if he do he don't know what to do.But he was still confused why would mikey do such a thing just for an airplane toy.

So takemichi began to get confused not noticing that he was being called by the 4 kids infront of him.He snaps it out and look at the four boys and smiled and said

"Yes?"

He smiled brightly as the sun cheeks we're quitely pink because of the bright smile.Eye's are close not showing his ocean baby blue eye's.The four defended themselves to the light that the raven haired boy made.Until one kid approach takemichi,Takemichi didn't notice it at first when suddenly his chin we're grab by the boy,Face we're close to each other as if the boy will kiss him,It was mikey.

Mikey look takemichi in the eye and smiled and said

"Whats your name?,Names Manjirou Sano 9 years old"

Takemichi shrug it off,Of what he was thinking right now.He look straight to mikey's eye's too and said

"Im Hanagaki,Hanagaki takemichi 8 years old"

Mikey let's go of takemichi's chin and tap his shoulders while a smile that hidden more pain plastered on his face.He smilingly said

"From today onwards you will be our friend!"

Eh?

Friend?

Wait

Isn't it too fast?

Well mikey kun ask me to be his friend to the very first start to there's nothing to be shock for right?

Okay its,Typical mikey

Takemichi's eye's we're roaming until his eye's meet a boy who had black hair with bronze eye's.Takemichi smiled at them and to the boy too.The boy also smiled at him showing his cannine.

It made mikey pouted so he grab takemichi's hand and ran away with him not caring about his friend there left with a dumbfounded face.The way mikey held takemichi's hand was a new memory for takemichi.He never seen this mikey's eye's have a little sparkle.

He smiled a bit

Maybe going back to the past again wasn't that bad

He thought to himself,While they we're walking mikey was talking a lot about his big bro,And luckyly the four catch up on them.All of them we're talking a lot about they're siblings of how cool they're gang is of how cool they're big bro are and how funny they we're when they're members aren't there.

Takemichi can't stop but to smile while they are talking about they're siblings.He first time saw this scene,the first time when mikey haruchiyo baji and senju are just kids.Not involve by any gang fights,doesn't have any dead siblings or sibling fight.