Chapter 26

第26章

絶望

カイル

-my second chance

-my second chance

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Mikey swang the door open and saw takemichi with two unfamilliar people.Why are they with takemichi? Its me time! Why are they with him.

If you would ask if who's mikey's bias between his friends well im not gonna brag about it but he will immediately tell that it was takemichi.No one can replace the boy's cuteness and inossence when its about biases.

As for takemichi he doesn't have any bias for each character that he will meet.If one wants to hangout with him he will definately make time for them.

"Mikey..kun?"

Takemichi wasn't aware of why did mikey came in to his house without any consent.He's not angry if you could ask,he's just too confuse of why did the boy suddenly barged into his house without any words of telling him that he wants takemichi to come today.

"Who's this take-chan"

Ran ask as he looks at the newcomer.They dont have any plans on getting takemichi on their hands if takemichi say so,cause they respect his bounderies.

"Im mikey and i'll be hanging out with takemichi today! You who are you to ask who i am!?"

The boy ask with too many confidence than his height.Even takemichi was too stunned to speak on how did the boy tell that when they dont have any plans today.

"But mikey kun we don't discuss on hanging out today"

Takemichi said as mikey look at the boy like he eat his dorayaki(which is his favorite snack) or something.Takemichi stood up and meet mikey,he introduce ran and rindo to him so that the older wouldn't be confuse.

"Oh..? So you are Ran and Rindo that takemichi was talking about"

Rindou blushed.Takemichi was talking about them to other people?

"Oh so he talked about us?"

Ran was the one who answered it,cause he knew that at this point rindou can't talk anymore.He kmew how his brother like takemichi.From the way he talks and the way he walks when he was with the blondie he knew all of it.But no one will stop him from liking takemichi,he's not easy to fall inlove with anyone.And yet he fell when he knew how kind takemichi was to them.How warm he is when talking to them,how he would smile even though his eye's tell otherwise.