Chapter 27

第27章

My second chance

味方

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼

Takemichi can't understand why does it hurt so much.Shinichiro just ask him if he had a problem or not,but why is he here asking to be comforted asking to be notice asking this pain to go away.Saving everyone isn't easy at it is when its not his obligation to even save them.But who could blame him he doesn't have any family when he lose his father.The day he lose his father he lose everything,and the effect of that is he became so attach to every people he just encountered to.Thats why he's here in the past saving their asses as if they didn't try to kill him in the first place.He never understand why did mikey do that in the future anyway.But he's sure that mikey hid another problem away from them so that he mikey wouldn't be a burden.

Well knowing mikey is like a book or a math equation.You need to observe every obstacles and also every move you take cause one wrong move will lose everything.Oh? He haven't meet the others.The kurokawa family,the shiba's..and also the others who have a traumatic problems in their life that was more worse than his.

Then slowly all of his thoights got shattered into pieces,as he felt shinichiro gently tapping him on the back.Comforting him,takemichi wants to give up honestly.He wants to give everything up.But he can't he love everyone.He cant leave the others behind.They were like a family to takemichi-comforting him giving him some confidence and encouragement.Everything felt incredible having them all back then-no problems no killing no deaths.

All takemichi wants was to live a peaceful life is that too much to ask?

Yet again he cried,he let himself be weak on shinichiro's grasp.He let himself be understood on the boys warmth he let himself not be strong for once.He hug shinichiro tight,damn..

"Shin n-"

Mikey was cut off because of what he see,he was about to get jealous when shinichiro shake his hand and put his index finger on his lips.Thats the sign that mikey needs to be mature for once.The blond haired boy came closer to his brother who have a fragile boy crying on his grasp.He tap takemichi's shoulder and hug him also,shinichiro was shock when mikey did that.Well he's not bashing his brother-for the matter of fact he is just shock and proud he never did that to anyone.If someones crying he will just look at them and shrug it off.But then shinichiro just let it slide and still feel that takemichi is crying.

"Takemichy,always remember that we are here to listen to all you're problems and rants.I hope you can find healing from the things that are weighing you down Remember, you're doing a great job and you're so resilient. You have the strength to overcome this."

Shinichiro doesn't even know what he's spitting right now.But if its helpful thank you lord if its not then damn.

A few hours have passed takemichi finally calm down,he fell asleep on shinichiro's shoulder.Shinichiro pick takemichi up and put him on the clean sofa with some pillows that mikey got for takemichi.