Chapter 25

Chapter twenty five
My second chance

Chapter twenty fiveMy second chance

ewankobwiset-

No one's pov

"Ran kun? Rin chan" Takemichi said as he notice the two who was standing on his back.Ran smiled at him and unbraid his braids,

"Oya? Why did you unbraid it?"Takemichi ask as he put down the grocery basket and approach Ran in such a way that even ran was surprise of how close takemichi was.

"Uh-i may look girlish on braids"He replied to takemichi looking away,takemichi chuckled then touch the boy's hair

"It look beautiful on you Ran kun!"He said this and picked up the grocery basket he was carrying earlier. Ran didn't think that the younger would say this,because many people told him that he looks like a woman when his hair is braided. So when someone notices his hair, he will  immediately removes it...

"You think so micchi?"He asked the younger oncs again who was busy getting what he needed.Takemichi just nodded then look at Ran once again

"You look comfortable with it why would you remove it?"He ask Ran,

"Uhm may i ask? Are you guys also here to buy something?"

"Ha? No,We just saw you here and decided to follow you inside"Ran replied tp takemichi's question

"Oh? Well uhm you wanna go on my house? Papa wasn't in the house so-"He was cut off when rindou suddenly appeared and touch his shoulder with his head up close to michi and said

"REALLY WE CAN!?!"When Rindou did that Ran immediately put his brother by his side.

"Why not? You guys are a friend of mine"He said innocently "So?"He added Ran chuckled and said

"We will"As soon as takemichi gets his groceries they already head to takemichi's house.The house wasn't big but not small either,but you can tell that the people living on the house was rich.

Takemichi open the gate with the key on his pocket then invited the two in as they follow what takemichi said.Looking at the outside of the house was the same on the inside.The house was creaming of comfort and warmth and love,The house creams for joy that when you came in you will just want to live on the house with takemichi.

"Guys i have ice cream on the refrigerator want some?while he watch movie?"Takemichi said to the two who was mesmerizing the house"Only if you want to"Rindou wasn't paying any attentionbto the younger but Ran did

"Is it okay michi?"The older ask takemichi then nodded and gets some ice cream on the ref to put it on the table that was close onbthe tv.He gets some comfortable blanket for the two and also for him.

"What do you want to watch?"

"The dog racing in the rain me and kuya loves it so much.We want you to watch it as well! Can we watch that?"Rindou said excitingly,takemichi never knew that rindou would be this clingy.Cause in the future Ran is the clingiest.

While watching the movie Ran can't stoo staring at takemichi.Even though he was moving to much with rindou because of the kissing scene of the movie.And the dog being bitter because of it.

Ran didn't notice it the first time he met takemichi.Takemichi wasn't just a person he was an art.An art where we willingly would look all day without being sick of it.An art of gallery,where he would everyday.If Ran would learn painting,the first person he will paint is tackemichi.He wants to paint takemichi and give it to him so that he is aware how beautiful he is.

Admiring takemichi will always be his kind of love.His synéchise,his comfort.Even if Ran would look everywhere takemichi will always be the prettiest.Ran wasn't naive,he knew it already

He liked takemichi

He adores takemichi

Wait no

He loves takemichi,it doesn't make sense but if its takemichi everything had sense.

He knew it when he saw takemichi picking some groceries for himself.How everything just became slowmo.He knew it already.He likes the younger.

He didn't even notice that the movie ended already and the two was already crying,Ran reach for the tissues and gave some to rindou and takemichi.

"Why is this movie so good"Takemichi said between his sobs,ran can't help it but to blush while laughing at the younger who was already on his crybaby mode.While rindou? He was crying also but instead of comforting himself he just hug takemichu.

"Oh come on ran kun don't laugh at us"Takemichi added putting some small punches on Ran.

"Paano naman kasi di matatawa sainyo, its just a movie"[how can i not laugh for the both of you]Ran said,

"Ran kun your ice cream already melts want me to get you a new one?"Takemichi ask while wiping his tears.

Oh the ice cream he didn't even notice it,
[Titig pa toy]

"Ah can i? Sorry for the trouble michi"

"Nope its ok-"

Takemichi was about finish his sentence when his door swang wide open.Takemichi turn around and saw a person with a wide smile on his face

Mikey

"TAKEMICHI WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS?!?!"

To be continued..

Hehe sorry for the late update been busy at school