chapter 29

第29章
誕生日
My second chance

第29章誕生日My second chance

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

My mission is almost finish,but at what cost.Did the god of time just gave me a chance and didn't ask for anything in return?unbelievable.Manjiro's birthday is coming and i need to make a move so that kazutora wouldn't do anything stupid,such as killing manjiro's brother at his exact birthday.

Takemichi already got the sano's close to each other,sometimes he would see them at the mall eith his father having a siblibg time together.Takemichi doesn't want to approach them anymore so he hides when he sees them which is everytime.He always declines mikey's offer of hanging out with him and the others.Sometimes they would call takemichi to be with them and eventually takemichi would make some excuses like he had a fever he can't go out our he have a trip with his father he's not at the house.

He pitied them when he declines but he doesn't have any choice since he can't be disturb on making a plan for manjiro's birthfay.Not until there's a doorbell near their gate,he approach his window near his bedroom carefully,scared if they would see him well and not sick.But he's glad that it was just kazutora waiting for him outside.He looks at kazutora and decided to go out with some cool fever patch in his head.

"Kazutora what brings you here?"

He ask,making his voice look sick.He's glad that his father was in a business trip cause if he found out that takemichi's lying to his friend,takemichi's plan will be ruined.

"Uhm,..im just checking you out..i-i heared from m-mikey that y-you we're sick and can't go o-outside"

Kazutora keeps stuttering between the sentence that he's making.And he's a bit blushing while looking at takemichi because of how takemichi was looking right now,his hair was a bit sweaty and his voice was hourse.His body can be seen due to his white t-shirt with full of his sweats.

"Want to help me make mikey a birthday present?"

Manjiro's birthday was tomorrow,thats why takemichi keeps brainstorming on how he will prevent everytging from happening.This is the only way that he can prevent the shinichiro accident.He can't let that happen.Making manjiro a dorayaki!

"What kind?"

Kazutora ask,takemichi take a peak at kazutora's back when he saw a hiding baji at him.

"Come out baji"

Takemichi said as he take his cool fever off his head,he opens the gate just for them and let them in.If this is the only way..

Little by little they are finally at takemichi's home,Full of ingredients we're scattered everywhere in the kitchen but they are shock of how did takemichi made it so clean despite of the ingredients on the kitchen.