The Induction Of The Story..

I'm Malaysia, I'm A Malayan Tiger And I Live With My Friends Who Are Singapore, Brunei , Indonesia And Philippines.

In Our House Of Course We Have Each Person To Take Care Of Each Thing That Needed, Well I'm The Cleaner Of The House Basically I Just Clean It House. Yet It Sounds " Easy " But It's Actually Not.

Next We Have Phil, Phil Is A Carabao Which Basically Means A Philippine Eagle , He Is A Little Trouble Some When It Comes To Fighting With Strangers Off Street. He's The Garden Keeper He's The One Who Is The Responsible For Out Garden Outside Which Is Not Small Or Either Big I Would Say.

Next We Have Indo , He's A Hybrid Actually. He's A Half Komodo And Half Phoenix , He Is A Social Media Boy With His Followers I Would Say He's Famous. He Is The Pet Keeper , He Takes Care Of The Pet's Duty Like Feeding, Cleaning Up The Mess That The Pets Made . He Is Also Apart Of The Cleaning Duty I Guess You Can Say.

Next We Have Brunei , He's A White- Bellied Sea Eagle Basically Like A Eagle But White Feathers And Wings. He's A Good Guy And Pretty Easy To Get Along But Loves To Piss Singa Off Just To Mess With Him , Same Goes With Indo.. He Takes Care Of The Rent Of The House , He And Singa Actually Work Together And Manage To Make Money With It .

Lastly We Have Singa , He's A Lion , He Is Pretty Cold-Hearted But He Can Be Nice When He Decides To. He's Also The One Who Pays Rent , He Works With Brunei And Have I Forgot To Mention That He Kept Overworking Himself.. I Always Need To Take Care Of Him If He Goes Overboard , I Can Count On Brunei But It Would Be Tiring Having To Take Care Of Someone After Having A Hard Day At Work. They Had A Office That They Work In , In The House. We're Not Even In Debt Plus We're Pretty Wealthy Considering We Had Money For Ourselves , Yet Singa Still Overworks No Matter What..

We Have Other Friends But They Live In Another Town , We Sometimes Hang Out Just To Catch Up Sometimes.

||~ End Of Induction ~||
This Is Just A Induction Of The Mainly Seen Characters You Will See , The Next Page Will Be The Actual Story ^^

You Can Catch Up With Me In :
Instagram: daphnesdrawing
Check It Out! (+ O+)✨

_ 409 words_