A Fun Sleepover?

WARNING ⚠️
~Some Part May Be A Dirty Conversation 👀 ( Only At The First Few Sentences )
~ Phil Is Flirty Towards To Everyone In My AU So Yes ^^
~ ?? Maybe Some Angst ?? ( A Little I Would Say- )

Starting With None's POV :

" Let's Play A Game I Had In Mind , Don't Worry It Won't Be Hard. "
Brunei Said As He Sat On His Bed.

" What Kind Of Game? Plus How Is It Going To Make Us Hard?~ "
Phil Glare At Brunei As He Speaks.

Indo And Phil Started To Laugh , As Brunei Started To Realize What Phil Meant And His Cheek Turned Into Bright Pink. Singa Is Just Looking At Them Quitely While Wanting To Just 🤦 , As Malay Let Out A Sight Of Awkwardness.

" Heh.. Plus Your On Your Bed , It Sounds Excited~ " Phil Flirts With Brunei As He Glare At Brunei Letting Brunei Getting Flustered.

Brunei Just Cover His Face With His Hands As Indo's Laughter Got Louder.
Singa Lets Out A Sight As He Speaks.

" Alright Enough With Your Misunderstanding And Your Dirty Mind Phil , What Game Are You Talking About That's On Your Mind Again? "
Singa Asked Brunei ,Which He Is Tryin To Change The Topic Of This Dirty Conversation ( lol- ).

" Ahem..Yes I Was Planning Maybe Let's Play Q/A? " Brunei Said.

" It Basically Means Question And Answer, Pretty Basic So Are You Guys In? " Brunei Continually Said.

Everyone Nodded As The Game Has Started..

They Had Planned Who Will Go First And Last , As Everyone Will Take Turns To Answer By The Same Route .

First ↓

Philippines

Brunei

Singapore

Malaysia

Indonesia

Last ↑

The Game Has Begin.

" Soo Phil Is First , Any Question For Him That You Guys Would Like Him To Answer? " Brunei Said.

" Hmm What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment You Had Before? " Indo Asked Phil.

"Oo That's A Good One. " Brunei Said Along.

" Mm. " Singa Mumbled With Curiosity.

" Oh- Well Let Me Think- " Phil Said.

" No Lying Allowed~ " Brunei Said While Giving That Look To Phil.

" What Will You Do If I Did?.. "  Phil Slowly Getting Close To Brunei As Brunei's Face Was Turning Bright Red..

" Phil You're Going To Break Brunei If You Dare Touch Him. " Singa Said While Indo Is Laughing Onec Again.

" S-SINGA YOU MADE IT WORSEE- "
Brunei Screamed As Phil Jumps On The Bed Pinning Brunei Against The Bed. Malay Was Just Watching Trying To Say Something But Doesn't Know What To Say..

Phil Laughed As He Stops Teasing Brunei , He Got Up And Sat Back On The Floor.

After Minutes Has Passed-
They Started To Take Things Seriously.

" Hmm So One Of My Embarrassing Moments Is.. Probably When I Accidentally Knock Someone's Lunch Box Over- The Lit Of The Lunch Box Was Open So It Fall On The Floor. " Phil Said.

"WhAt?? " Brunei Said As He Started To Laugh.

" Wait Did Anyone Saw You?? " Indo Said Confusingly.

" Yeah? " Singa Asked Along.

" YeS Vietnam Was Next To Me But The Cafeteria Was Empty And My Shirt Got Ruined By A Bit . Then Me And Vietnam Went Straight To The Restroom Trying To Wipe My Shirt Clean Or Something Which Because My Shirt Was Ruined By The Accident. Then As Soon As We Came Back. " Phil Continually Said.