< A Little..Surprise >

( None's POV )

As Days Has Already Passed , Singapore Has Already Met Up With His Therapist ( Taiwan ).
Yet Turns Out Singapore Has.. Some Issues.
But He's Alright Now, He's Doing Alright Well A Little Bit Better Then He Was Before As You Can Say.
Yet He Will Only Take His Sleeping Pills If Needed To But Most Of The Time He Takes It, Since He Had A Lot Trouble With Sleeping These Days.

Brunei, Indonesia , Philippines And Malaysia Are Aware For Singa's Issue.

Singapore Also Didn't Want To Continue The Schedule Of Meeting His Therapist, Since He Really Doesn't Want To , Plus He Believes It's His Own Work To Make The World Better for Himself.

It Was His Own Decision.. Yet And He Believes His Life Should Be Going By His Choices.

Yet As Day Passes, Phil's Injury Situation Is Doing A Lot Better. Brunei Will Always Help Him With The Bandages If Needed To Until It Heals Up Completely.

Huh.. It's Already 28th Of August..
Singapore Has Realized Something..

Malaysia's Birthday...
The 31st Of August..

>Singapore's POV..

Well Three Days Before Malaysia's Birthday..
We Should Surprise Him , It Just Something That Kept Popping Out Of My Mind.

But A Plan Should Be Planned First.. Who Should I Plan It With Tho?..

...
As I Was Thinking Maybe I Should Just Plan It With The Three Of Them. (Indonesia, Philippines And Brunei )

It Would Be More Easier To Plan It All Together At Once.. To Be Honest We Can Start Now , Since Malaysia Is Already Out.  He's Visiting Someone For Three Days, Yet He'll Come Back When His Birthday Arrived.
He'll Come Back Probably At
5:30—6:15p.m. At The Afternoon..

I Should Start Planning This With The Others.

I Looked Over To My Bed And Grab My Phone And Gone Onto My What'sApp To Inform The Three To Meet Each Other At The Living Room.
Yet I Didn't Tell Them What Was It About Yet.

As I Head Out And Already Saw Brunei And Indonesia Sitting On The Couch Staring At Me As I Step Into The Living Room.

" Soo, Is It About Malay's Birthday? "
Indo Asked Immediately.

Huh.. Looks Like Indo Had The Same Idea.

" Oh Yeah, Malaysia's Birthday Is Coming Up So, By The Way Have You Been Thinking About This Indo Like For The Whole Month Of August? "
Brunei Asked Indo As It Was Only Meant For A Joke.

" Relax Indo , Don't Be So Obsessed. Malay Is Only Gone For Three Days. "
Phil Said As He Came.

" Ah!?- Excuse Me? " Indo Said As His Eyes Open Wide Open With A Little Anger Expression.

" Stop This. " I Said With A Bothered Tone.

The Room Went Quite...

" Any Plans? " I Asked As I Let Out A Sigh And Sat On The Couch.

" Not Really, Still Thinking. " Phil Said As He Sat Next To Brunei.

" Maybe This Could Work? " Indo Said.

" Ah? " Phil Said Confusingly.

" Your Welcome To Explain Your Plan , Indo. " I Said.

" Alright Soo.. " Indo Replied Back.

After A Half An Hour Or So, Indo Has Done Explaining His Plan And We All Agreed But I Decided To Change Some Parts Of Indo's Plan Since Some Of It Are A Little To Tricky To Do.