# At The Café #

Malaysia's POV :

" We're Here! " As Phil Shouted While I Was Having A Conversation With Indo.

" Alright Everyone, Remember To Hide Your Belongings If You're Not Going To Take It With You. " Singa Said.

" Is Everyone Ready? " Phil Asked.

" Yup. " The Rest Of Us Replied.

I Closed The Door Being The Last One Out Of The Car As Phil Locks The Car With His Car Keys.

* Bop *

" Alright It's Lock, Let's Head Inside! " Phil Said As He Walk Towards The Café He Recommend For Us.

We Went It.. As I Walked I Decided To Look Around While Following Singa And The Others Finding A Table For All Of Us To Sit , To Be Honest This Place Is Really Nice And Cozy! I Really Like The Style Of This Café, It's Pretty Unique Itself.

After Just A Few Seconds We Have Found A Table That Suits All Of Us. We All Sat Down As The Waitress Came And Gave Each One Of Us Menus.

Waitress :
" There's Our Menus, Please Call Me Or Raise Your Hand When Your
Done. "

She Said.

I Just Nodded And Smile At Her While She Walks Away Continuing Doing Her Work. I Open The Menu And Look At The Amazing And Interesting Meals And Drinks They Have , Same Goes For The Others.

" They Do Got Some Pretty Nice Stuff Huh? " Indo Said.

" Of Course , By The Way I Think You Guys Should Try Their Milkshake It's Delicious. " Phil Replied.

" Eh. I'm Not Really A Fan Of Sweet Stuff Lah.. " Singa Said.

" I Mean We Can Order Them To Put Less Sugar? " Brunei Said.

" Yes But I'm Just Not Really A Fan Of Sweet Stuff Or Drinks. " Singa Said.

" Eh I Mean Your Choice. " Brunei Just Replied.

" Let's Just Order Our Food First. ^^||| " I Said.

After A Few Minutes Of Us Done Deciding Our Meals , I Decided To Called The Waitress And Order Our Food.
After I Was Done Ordering The Food.

Waitress :
" Is That All , Sir? " She Asked.

" Yes That's All. " I Said.

Waitress :
" Alright! It Will Just Take A Couple Of Minutes Sir. " She Said To Me.

" Okay Then , Just Take Your Guy's Time. " I Replied.

The Waitress Walked Away And Just Continue Her Job , While The Rest Of Us Are Waiting For Our Meals. ^^

" Is It Just Me Or This Place Is Sending Me Shivers A Little? " Brunei Said.

" You Mean Cold? " Indo Said.

" Well Yes , But For Real None Of You Are Cold Even A Little? " Brunei Said Along.

" Well I Guess It's Just A Little Cold. " Phil Said.

" Yeah Just A Little Tho. " Indo Said.

" I Feel Normal To Be Honest I Don't Get What Y'all Talking About. " Singa Said.

" Well Everyone's Sensitive To Temperature Are Different. " I Said.

" Mhm. " Singa Agreeing With Me.

" Yeah Malay Is Right. " Indo Agreeing With Me As Well.

" Well It Is Common Sense. " Brunei Said.

" Yeah. " Phil Said Along With Brunei.

As We We're Talking The Waitress Has Arrived With Out Drinks.

Waitress :
" Okay Here's Your Drinks Kind Sir. "
As She Slowly Heads Everyone Their Drinks.

" Thank You. " I Said.

The Waitress Smiled As A Welcome And Walked Away Continuing Her Job.

" Who Order Jasmine Iced Green Tea?" I Asked.

" Oh, That's Mine. " Singa Said.

" Here. " I Said As I Hand Singa Over His Drink.

" Thanks. " Singa Said As He Takes A Sip Of His Drink.

" My Pleasure. " I Replied.

" Hmm Here's Your Two , Mango Milkshake. " I Said As I Hand Brunei And Phil Their Mango Milkshake.

" Thanks Mal. " Phil And Brunei Replied.

" My Pleasure. " I Said As I Hand Indo Over His Iced Coffee.

" Oh Thanks. " Indo Said.

" My Pleasure As Well. " I Replied.

After I Was Done Handing Out Everyone's Drinks , I Sat Back Down And Drank My Own Drink.

I Ordered Apple Juice With Salted Dried Plum, It's One Of My Favorite Drinks When I Was Just A Kid But I Still Love It Until Now. It Taste Sweet In Your Mouth Then It Hits You With The Salty ness With The Salted Dried Plum And A Little Sour Taste To It As Well. Meals Or Drinks Always Taste Better When Your Childhood Memories Are With It.

After A Few Minutes, Another Waitress Had Hand Us Two Dishes.
They Walked Away After Putting Down Our Dishes , Must Be A Busy Day Today Huh? I Mean It's Pretty Crowded In This Café.

" Soo Who Ordered A Garlic Chicken Chop ? " Indo Asked.

" Ah That's Mine. " Brunei Replied.

" Here Ya Go. " As Indo Hands Brunei His Food.

" Okay.. Who Ordered This.. Uh I Don't Know How To Call It- It's Like Fried Bihun Noodles. " Indo Said.

" Oh That's Mine , It's Called Pancit Guisado. " Phil Replied.

" Ah Alright Here. " As Indo Hands Phil His Food.

" Thanks. " Phil Said.

" No Problem. " Indo Replied.

The Two Of Them Started To Eat Their Food Before It Gets Cold While Singa , Indo And I Are Still Waiting. Just In A Few Minutes The Waitress Has Came Back And Arrived With Our Food.

Waitress :
" Here You Go , Did You Get All The Meals You Guys Order? "

" Yes We Did , Thank You. " I Replied.

Waitress
" I'm Glad , And Your Welcome! " She Said As She Walked Away Continuing Her Work Onec Again.

I Started To Eat Own Meal While Indo And Singa Are Eating Theirs. After A Hour Or So We We're Done With Our Food.

" This Place Is Pretty Bomb Huh? " Indo Said.

" Yeah , They Have More Food That Maybe We Can Try In The Future. " Phil Said.

" Well I'll Come Again If I Get A Chance. " Brunei Said.

" It's Not Bad , So Yeah. " Singa Said Along With Brunei.

" Well Since We're Already Done , Let's Pay The Bills. " I Said .

" Alright I'll Pay Since You Help Me Pay The Medicines And Blood Test Stuff. " Singa Replied To Me.

" Oh Sure , Well If You Insist- " I Said Awkwardly.

Well I Don't Mind Paying The Bills Myself But Of Course I'll Let Singa Do What He Wants To Do ^^|||
After Singa Payed The Bills , We All Went Back Into The Car.

" Where Should We Head Next? "

~End Of Part 10~
~ Part 11 Is Up! 👀
~ 1066 Words

You Can Follow Me In Instagram!

= daphnesdrawing ( -Cuteness- ) =

Thank You Guys For Supporting Me All The Long- Dang I Really Didn't Expect This Story To Slowly Blow Up , And I Wanted To Thank You Guys For It!

Have A Great Day , Remember You Are Loved! <3