The Start Of The Story..

••• Starting In Malay's POV :

As I Was Folding The Clothes On The Sofa , I Suddenly Heard Someone Shouting?..

" Oren Come Back! " As Indo Shouted At The Dinning Room , As Soon As He Shouts I Saw Indo's Ginger Cat Suddenly Ran Into The Living Room.
Indo Ran Into The Living Room All Winded.

" Malay , Have You Seen Oren? " Indo Asked.
I Nodded As I Picked Up Indo's Ginger Cat From Behind The Sofa Which The Cat Was Hiding , I Picked It Up And Gently Hand It To Indo .

In Indo's POV :

As I Asked Malay That Have He Seen Oren Which It's My Ginger Cat , I Try To Not Make It Awkward When I Asked Him Since I Bet He Heard Me Shouting In The Dining Room.. He Nodded And Went Behind The Sofa To Get Something?
He Comes Out Carrying Oren From Behind The Sofa.
I Rushed And Malay Hand It To Me Gently In My Hands,

" Aha So That's Where You Ran To , Huh Oren? " As I Tease My Ginger Cat From Running Away . Malay Just Giggles As I Look At Him. Y'know? Malay Is Just Adorable When You See Him Happy.. Yet You Can Say His Pure , Yet A Cold-Hearted Person Like Singa Can Even Fall In love With Malay. Singa And I Always Fight Because Of Things.. But As Always Malay Is The One Who Calms Us Down.. Wait.. Shit I Dozed Off Just To Talk To Myself About Malay-

" I Got To Go Sorry For Troubling You, Mal." I Said .

" It's Alright Just Take Care Of Oren , He Seems Energetic This Time. " As He Replied.

I Nodded And Went Back To My Room But On The Way To My Room I Couldn't Help But Blush As I Think About Malay..

Back In Malay's POV :

I Watch As Indo Carries Oren Back To His Room , After That I Just Went Back Folding The Clothes Making Sure Everything Is Settle.

After Minutes Of Folding The Clothes I Finally Had Done The Folding, I Let Out A Relief And Decided To Take A Shower Since It's Already Afternoon.
I Stand Up And Walked Over To My Room And Went Inside.

I Went To My Closet And Start Picking My Outfit , After I Pick My Clothes I Carried A Towel Along With Me And Went To My Bathroom To Shower Which Is The Whole Point.

Phil's POV :
I Came Back Home With The Groceries As Malay Said So , I Unlocked The Door And Look Around. Huh? Looks Like Malay Isn't Here I Should Just Leave The Groceries On The Dining Table.

I Walked Over To The Dinning Room As I Was Putting Down The Groceries, I Suddenly Saw Indo Coming Out Of His Room. I Just Walked Behind Him And Put My Hands On His Shoulder,

" What Cha Doing , Indo? " I Said.

His Face Was Shocked For Some Reason?- Well Guess I Startled Him.

" Oh Well Just Finish Done Taking Care Of Oren.. He Won't Stop Running Around. " He Said As He Was Chasing Oren For Hours.

" Well Did You Manage To Take Care Of It? " I Asked .

" Yes I Did Manage To Take Care Of Him Thanks To Malay Catching Him After He Ran Away. " He Said.

"Y'know? You And Malay Are Pretty Close , Same Goes With Singa And Malay. Are You Jealous Of Singa And Malay's Friend-Ship As Well?~ " I Chuckled After.

" E-Eh?.. Well I Guess Kinda.. Since You Already Know I Have A Crush On Him. " He Says With A Straight Face , Well Dang He Really Did Admits It-

" Well Yes I Do Know, Malay Is Actually Very Close To You Two. I'm Not Even Sure If He Can Pick Between You Two. " I Said.

" Well Yeah.. " Indo Mumbled.

" Don't Worry I'm Sure He Loves The Both Of You , Maybe A Threesome If You And Singa Agreed To~ " As I Pat Indo's Back.

" Phil Don't Be Pathetic , No Such Thing As A ' Threesome ' " He Said As He Thinks It Won't Work.

"Plus I Don't Even Like Singa , I Hate That Man..Tch. " He Said As He Was Annoyed- Well Yikes..

" Well You Don't Have To Like Him , You Guys Can Just Share Malay Without Cutting Malay In Half. " I Said
Common Sense Right?

" Very Funny Phil , Just What Do You Want From The Start? " Indo Said.

" Well I Have Done My Job Plus The Garden Is Perfectly In Shape , I Wonder If You Wanted To Play MLBB With Me? Well If You Are Free Right Now. " I Said.

" Well I Have Just Finish Taking Care Moody ( His Komodo ) And Oren ( His Ginger Cat ) So Sure. " He Said.

" Alright Head To My Room Off We Go. " I Said As I Point To My Room .

" Alright Let's See Who's Online ? " Indo Said.

" Mhm " I Said In A Quick Response.

We Both Went To My Room And Start Playing MLBB .

Back In Malay's POV :

I Have Just Done Finished Showering..Ah New And Fresh , I Went Out Of My Room And Head To The Dinning Room.

As I Head To The Dinning Room I See Groceries Bags On The Table? Oh Yeah I Told Phil To Buy Some Groceries Looks Like He Did And Already Came Back.
I Went To The Table And Start To Settle The Groceries To Their Own Place .

After Settling The Groceries , I Decided To Check On Singa And Brunei In Their Office. Before Checking On Them I Decided To Make Them Some Coffee For A Treat Cause Why Not?

(Part Three Is Out! )
Follow In Instagram : daphnesdrawing

(+ O+)✨ -928words-