Going Out.

>None's POV..

( As Hours Passed, It Was Time For Dinner.. )

>Philippines's POV..
" Ah Refreshing... " I Mumbled As I Head Out Of The Shower. I Walked Over To My Closet And Changed Into My Clothes, After I Changed I Removed My Towel And Fold It Up, Putting It On My Bathroom Counter Next To My Sink. Then I Closed The Lights In The Bathroom And Closed The Door Walking Out Afterwards.

I Wonder What Time It Is..Man I'm Hungry-
I Grabbed My Phone That Was On My Bed And Checked The Time.

" 18:36 P.M.."
I Should Look For Them, I Thought As I Put My Phone Down To Charge.

I Switched Off My Lights And Head Out Of My Room As I Closed My Door Afterwards.
Hm Where Could They Be?..Well Singa And Brunei Must Be In Their Office So-I Started To Walk Straight To The Hallway But Stopped Halfway As I Heard Two Familiar Voice In The Kitchen.
By The Sound Of It, It's Singa And Malay's Voice..
I Turned To My Direction To The Dining Room Since Our Dining Room Is Right Next To The Kitchen. I Walked Over There As I Took A Peak, Yet Yeah I Was Spotted On There I Saw Singa And Malay In The Kitchen Chatting.
Oh Damn Not Me Being Third-Wheeled-
Welp Anyways-I Assume Both Of Them Were Getting A Drink Until They Bumped Into Each Other.
I Decided To Eavesdrop On Them For A While Before Approaching.. A Little While Won't Hurt Right? Heh..

" So, How Are You Feeling Now? " Singa's Voice Spoke.

" Just Same As Usual.. Nothing Different Really-You Don't Have To Worry, Y'know? " Malay's Voice Then Spoke.

Huh Singa Is Worry About Malay? That's Interesting, One Way To Talk To Your Crush Am I Right?-Ahem Anyways..Damn This Love Triangle Between These Three..Indo..Singa..Malay..Hm.
It's A..Interesting Combo Don't You Think?
The Definition Of Sweet And Bitterness..
It Was A Second Of Silent Before Singa Spoke Up.

" Not Like That..What's Wrong With Being Worried?..It's Normal.." He Said As There's Just Silent Afterwards-Damn I Never Seen Singa Being Shy?- Never Knew I Would Get Tsundere Vibes From This Dude-

" Haha Relax, I'm Very Glad You Asked. " Malay Said And Giggled After.
Ohh The Look Of Singa's Face!

" Well Then, I'm Sorry If This Is Sudden But Don't You Feel A Heavy Appearance Near By? " Singa Then Spoke..

( !? )

Oh Shit. He Knows Doesn't He.? Maybe Not-

" Phil? " I Heard My Name Before I Could Think Of Any Reaction, I Just Turned And Suddenly Someone From Behind Walked By And Scaring The Living Shit Out Of Me-

" AHHH- " I Tripped As I Stepped Back, Falling My Ass First On The Floor..O-Ouch..Gosh- My Throat Hurts From Screaming Ack-

" EAH!- " I Heard Another Scream Infront Of Me Then Laughter As I Opened My Eyes Seeing Brunei On The Floor And Indo Laying Against The Wall Laughing Their Heads Out..

I Turned My Head And See Singa And Malay Just Staring At Me On The Floor And Just Hearing Indo And Brunei Laughter In The Hallway In Right Outside The Kitchen..

" So I Was Right..? " Singa Then Said As He Turn Eye Contact Towards Malay, Malay Just Nodded With His Eyes Wide From The Shock.

" Well My Apologies For This Sudden-And You Two Scared The Living Shit Of Out Me!- " I Stood Up As I Point Out The Two People Who's Laughing With Tears Running Down Their Face, On The Floor Wheezing Like Crazy, They Can't Even Talk Properly From Laughing-

Gosh This Is So Chaotic..

...

( Minutes Of Them Finally Calming Down After That Situation-They Started To Take Things A Bit More Serious This Time. )

...

" Ahem, Alright..Can We Just Order Something To Eat? " I Asked. Indo Looked Over To My Direction.

" Me And Brunei We're Also Planning To Ask You Guys Instead But-I Guess Here We Are. " Indo Said.

" Tho First, What Do You Guys Want To Eat? " Singa Then Asked Us. " Or Where Do You Want To Eat? " Singa Asked Again.

" How About Mcdonald's ? Well Once A While Plus It's Not Far. " Indo Replied.

" I Won't Mind, I'm Craving Their Ice Cream Haha. " Brunei Then Said After Indo's Word.

" Soo, Mcdonald's ? " Malay Then Said Along.

Well Once A Time, It's Been While We Ate Fast Food- I Guess It's Fine With Me.

" Fine With Me. " I Replied To Their Answers. I Looked Over To Singa As He Spoke Up.

" Alright Then, Let's Go. " Singa Said.

" Wait Let Me Grab My Stuff, Let's Meet At The Front Door. ^^ " Malay Said. Everyone Included Myself Just Nodded As Some Of Us Goes To Their Room To Get Their Belongings Or Fix Their Clothing. I Went Back To My Room And Turned On The Lights Before Grabbing My Phone And Bag That Has My Belongings Inside. After I Was Ready, I Switched Off The Lights And Closed My Door. Now Just Gotta Meet Them At The Front Door.

**Footsteps** **Footsteps**

" Your Fast. " I Said As I Walked Him To Him, Arriving At The Front Door.

" Hm? Yeah I Headed Straight To The Front Door. " Singa Said, Him Turning To My Direction.

" We're Ready. " We Heard Malay's Voice, Looking Over My Shoulders To See Those Three Walking Towards Us.

" Alright Let's Go~ " I Said As We All Walked Over To The Car, I'm The One Driving As Malay Is Outside, Locking The Front Door And Gate As I Am Backing Up The Car. Once Malay Locked The Door And Gate, He Hops In.

**Door Shut**

Before Driving, I Put On My Seatbelt First Same Goes To Singa Who's Sitting In The Front Seat, I Started Driving. On The Way Driving We Reached A Traffic Light It Was Red So I Stopped And Waited The Light To Go Green, That's Odd There's Strangely No Cars On This Street. While Waiting The Light Is Almost Green, As I Was Ready To Step On The Car Petal Suddenly...

~End Of Chapter 21~

[ 1063 Words ]

< Chapter 22 Is Up! >

Hello There, Sorry For The Late Updates- School Has Holding Me Back For Some Time Now-Anyways, Hopefully You Enjoy This Chapter, Thank You For Supporting!<33 Happy Ramadan For The Fellows Who's Fasting^^ Gonna Make A New Cover Soon Maybe, Well Nothing Much To Say Now Hope Your Doing Great. ^^

Always Remember To Take Care And,

Stay Peace<3