< A Little.. Accident>

! Involves Topics such as Blood So If Your Sensitive To This Kind Of Topic, Please Do Not Imagine The Storyline. Thank You For Reading You Shall Continue Reading If You Decided To Continue. !

?⚠️Brunei x Philippines⚠️? 👀

Starting With None's POV :

" P-PHIL..? "

Malay Shutter His Words As He Saw A Injured Phil On The Ground And Beside Him Was A Broken Pot Made Of Thick Glass , He Rushed To The Injured Phil And Shouted For The Others For Help.

" INDO! S-SINGA BRUNEI.. GUYS! "
Malay Panicked As He Shouts For The Others.

Malay Pulls Phil Gently Away From The Broken Pot As The Others Came.

They Saw What Happened And They Were Shocked, As Phil Was Bleeding From His Injury.

" O-Ow..Ugh..Wh-What Gah.. " Phil Groans As He Speaks.

" Hey There There. " Brunei Said As He Rushed To Phil And Sat Next To Malay.

" Calm Down, I Know It Hurts A Lot But Try To Calm Down While Take Deep Breathes." Brunei Said Continually.

Malay Steps Back But Stands Behind Brunei , He Decided To Let Brunei Take Over Because He Believes Brunei Can Handle The Situation Better Then He Can.

Phil Groans As He Takes Deep Breathes And Following Brunei's Steps.

" Singa Help Me Carry Phil Onto That Chair , Be Gentle Please. " Brunei Said.

" Of Course.. You'll Be Fine Soon, Phil." Singa Said Along.

They Carried Phil And Set Him Down Onto A Chair That Was Placed By Malay, Malay Also Went To The Kitchen To Grab A Bottle Of Warm Water And Hands It To Brunei .

" It Might Hurt So Feel Free To Hold Onto My Hand Alright? " Brunei Said.

" Mm.. " Phil Mumbled As A Reply.

Indo Was So Worried He Froze With A Terrified Face But Don't Worry Malay Took Care Of Him.

( Malay Is Sitting On A Bench Along With Indo ,Basically Their Next To Those Three Btw. )

Brunei Started To Gently Wash The Injury With The Warm Water As Phil Starts To Mumbles In Pain.

" Shit..Shit.. " Phil Mumbles As He Grab Onto Brunei's Hand Tightly.

As Malay Leaves Indo Letting Indo Rest For Himself A While , He Went To His Room To Find The Bandages For Phil.

Singa Was Helping Brunei With Phil's Injury Situation.

After Brunei Was Done, Malay Came Back With The Bandages And Hands It To Brunei.
Malay Just Got Back And Takes Care Of Indo After Handing Brunei The Bandages.

" It's Just A Scar , It Wont Be To Bad Alright? " Brunei Said As He Uses The Bandages To Wrap Up Phil's Injury.

" Luckily It's Not A Big One As Well. " Brunei Said As He Pats Phil's Head To Calm Him Down.

" It Hurts.. " Phil Mumbled.

" It Will Hurt For A Bit , I'll Go Get Some Ice Packs. Singa Watch Over Phil For A Bit Alright? " Brunei Said.

Singa Just Nodded.

Brunei Was About Go But Suddenly Phil Hold Onto Brunei's Hand Tightly.

" Ah? Phil Please Let Go My Hand. "
Brunei Said With A Shocked Expression On His Face.

Phil Remain Silent As He Whimpers.

Brunei Blushed A Little Bit And Hugged Phil Then Gently Removing His Hand Away From Phil's.
After The Hug Brunei Went To The Kitchen And Was Getting A Ice Pack For Phil.

Singa Was Watching Over Phil.

" How Did It Happen? " Singa Asked Phil.

" Well Somehow A Bird Was Stuck Behind The Pot..And I Thought Maybe Carrying The Pot And Move It Aside And Just Let The Bird Fly Away Freely But.."
Phil Said.

" As It Flew It Startled Me And I Was Carrying The Pot And I Dropped It. Luckily I Realize I Have Let Go Of My Hand And Was Trying My Best To Avoid The Pot As Far As I Can.. And I Successfully Avoid It With No Serious Injuries. " Phil Said Continually.

" Huh, I See. Well Wait. " Singa Said.

" Malay ,What Happened To Indo? "
Singa Asked Malay.

" Eh?.. O-Ow..Shit.. Wait What Happened? " Phil Asked Confusingly.

" Well, I Think He Got Terrified By Your Injuries Considering There Was A Lot Of Blood During It.. Indo Was Just Shocked, Well Very Shocked.. "
Malay Replied.

" You Good Now , Bud.? " The Worried Phil Asked Indo.

" Y-Yeah..Yeah, Well Like Mal Said I Was Just Terrified But I'm Good Now. Thanks For Worrying Phil But You Should Take Care Of Yourself First. " Indo Said As He Let Out A Small Awkward Laugh.

" That's Romantic? " Singa Said Confusingly.

" I- " Malay Being Speechless.

" How Is It Romantic??- IM HURT IM INJURED- " Phil Said Confusingly.

" What The Fuck- I Only Liked Mala- Uh Wait Nevermind.." As Indo Shutters With His Words.

"....I Thought Caring For Your Own Friend Is Like Romantic? Guessing I Used The Word Wrong. I Should Just Have Use The Word " Caring" .
Singa Said After Remaining Quite.

Malay , Indo , Phil And Singa Just Remained Quite.

As Brunei Came Back With The Ice Pack, He Was Confused As He Stood There Wondering Why Are They So Quite About.

" Oh Your Finally Back. " Singa Said.

" Uhm Yeah- " Brunei Said.

Brunei Just Head Over To Phil, And Places The Ice Pack Over Phil's Injury.

" Is It Better Now? " Brunei Asked Phil.

" Yeah Thanks My Angel. " Phil Said With A Smile.

" Eh?- No Problem Sunshine. " Brunei Said As He Let Out A Small Chuckle.

" Stop Flirting, Lovebirds. " Singa Said As He Looks At Them With A Straight Face.

" We're Not! " Brunei Said As He Blushes Himself.

" Wait We're Not? " Phil Said Confusingly.

Malay And Indo Started To Laugh As Singa Just Looking At Them With A Straight Face Once Again.
Brunei Is Just Blushing While Remaining Quite Same Goes With Phil But He Just Let Out A Laugh After Seeing Brunei Blushed.

After That, Phil Is Now Resting In His Room As They Other Continue Doing Their Thing. They Also Worked Together To Clean Up The Broken Pot And It's Mess.

~End Of Chapter 15..
~Chapter 16 Is Up Y'all!
~ 1032 Words

< I Apologize For The Late Post , My Main Device Will Be Fixed Soon! But I'm Having A Exam Next Week So I'll Be Focus On My Studies More. >
So Yeah-

Anyways,
Stay Peace~ ✌️🕊️

| Feel Free To Follow Me In Instagram:) | ( @ daphnesdrawing)