A Feeling..

Singapore's POV:

...I Decided To Stand Up From My Bed After A Hour Has Passed.

I Opened My Door As I Head Out, I Decided To Excuse Myself To Get A Glass Of Water, And Wondered To Myself Of What Are The Others Doing.

I Walked Down The Hallway, Heading To The Dining Room Direction Considering That's Where The Kitchen Is Close To.

Suddenly A Voice Caught My Attention, There's Whispers Near.. Malay's Room. What Are They Doing In Malay's Room? I Locked My Attention Toward The Voices In Malay's Room, Couldn't Help Myself But Had A Flashback Of What Happened To Malay Earlier. The Worriedness In My Heart Grew Bigger,  And Decided To Walk Up To His Door. I Was Planning To Walk In But What I Heard Stopped Me.

" Soo Are You Planning To Ask Him Out?~ " I Heard Phil's Voice, He's Asking Someone..

The Words Had Me Shocked Yet Curious , Not In A Good Way.. I Wonder Who Is He Asking.. I Changed My Plan Instead Of Walking In, I Decided To Just Stay Outside The Door, Listening From Here..

" Shh!.. Don't Wake Him Up. And Yeah.. I-I Guess.. I Mean.." Another Voice Spoke It Shuttered From Shyness, It Sounds Like.. Indo.

The Feeling In My Heart It's Heavier, Is He.. Planning To Ask Malay Out?.. I Gulped From A Deep Feeling, I Started To Felt Uneasy.

" Then Go~ He Likes You To Y'know? " I Heard Another Voice, Brunei..?

I Stood There Quiet ..Malay..Likes Indo?..

...

I Didn't Want To Hear It Anymore, Maybe I Misheard Them-

" Oh He Loves You~ You Guys Are Literally Soulmates~ " Phil's Voice Sounded Like A Tease..

Standing There, With This Stupid Feeling Of Mines.. I Couldn't Help But Gripped Onto My Hand Hard.. I'm Stupid.

I Let Out A Sigh, This Feeling..

...

Malay Loves Indo..
Am I Not Enough? Was I To Big Of A Trouble? Should I Stop Trying? Does He Dislike Me?.. 

I Want To Put This Aside, But The Curiosity Killed Me.. Me Being Me, Trying To Forget Everything That Kills Me, I Tried To Put It Aside And Head To  Where I Should Be, The Kitchen To Get A Glass Of Water..
I Arrived At The Kitchen And Looked Over A Empty Jar On The Kitchen Counter..The Cookies That We Made, Me And The Others.. I'm So Fucking.. Ugh..I Stopped There, And The Urge Feeling. It's Here Again..I Looked At The Knife, Placed Beside The Sink, It's Like What Happened Last Night..The Urge To Hold This Knife..What Is This Deja Vu Vibe..

I Let Out A Heavy Sigh, Trying To Focus On What I Was Doing, What I Was Planning To DO..I Grabbed A Cup And Filled It With Water As I Took A Sip, I Walked Over To The Dining Table And Sat Down On A Chair.. Helplessly Wonder To Myself, Just Questions Running Through My Head Endlessly.

Malay..Oh My Gosh Singa..Why Would He Even..Gah..

I Let Out A Dreadful Groan As I Put My Cup Down. Why Am I Like This?.Ah..I Don't Know Myself..

As I Took Another Sip, I Heard A Door Opening And Footsteps, I Heard Their Voices Heading Near My Area..I Pretend Not That I Didn't Noticed And Payed Attention To A Painting That's In Our Dining Room. The Silent Soon Broke As I Heard My Name Being Called.

" Oh Singa, How Are You Feeling Now? " He Asked, Brunei's Voice Hit Me, I Looked Over.

" I'm Feeling.. Alright. " I Mumbled But It Was Loud Enough For Them To Hear.

" That's Good To Hear. " Brunei Replied.

" Mhm.. " I Mumbled Underneath My Breath, I Took Another Sip Of Water.

I Shouldn't Be All Bitter Just Because Of This Stuff..But I'm Just Not In The Mood, It's Not Their Fault But I Just..Gosh..

" I'll Make Breakfast. " Phil Said.

" No, You Always Burn Stuff. " Indo Then Said Letting Out A Sigh.

" Well- " Brunei Was Cut Off. " Hey- I'm Good At Cooking! Accidents Happens Sometimes.. " Phil Argued Back.

" Uh Huh, Sometimes.. " Brunei Then Said In A Lower Tone, Sarcastically.

Well, Phil Does Burn Stuff.. His Food Aren't That Bad Tho, Maybe Just His Taste Doesn't Really Suit My Taste..

" Alright Alright, We'll Cook Together.. Now Shush. " The Indonesian Man Then Said Before Pulling The Filipino Man Along With Him To The Kitchen..

Now It's Just Me And Brunei, It Was A Moment Of Silent Before I Spoke Up.

" Have You Finished The Work File? " I Asked Him, I Already Know The Answer.. Yet I Just Want To Remind Him Without Reminding Him If That Even Make Senses.. 

" OH OH- Ahh I Kinda Uh... Haha- " He Panicked And Kept Shuttering, Messing Up His Words..

" Go Finish It Up, I Already Knew.. " I Said As I Let Out A Sigh.. " The Deadline Is Almost Up, Yet We Still Have More To Do After That. I Advise You Better Finish It." I Then Said Before Giving Him A Warning Stare.

" Ahh- Alright, I'll Go Ahead.. I'll Be Heading Now I Guess. " He Said As He Left Sobbing.. Ah..

Well It's For The Best, It Will Only Become A Lessons For Ones Who Waits Until Deadline Reaches. Yet I'm Alone Now As Always.

I Decided To Go Check On Malay.. Even If He Doesn't.. I Just Want Him To Be Alright. I Let Out A Sigh And Stood Back, Heading Straight To Malay's Room.. I Want To Know What He Feels..

I Arrived, Took A Deep Breath.. Just Don't Make Yourself Into A Fool, Singa..

I Knocked On The Door, Just To Make Sure.

...

" Come In. " I Heard Malay's Voice Spoke.. I Walked In.

His Reaction As I Walked Into The Room, He Was Stunned But Seems Relief.

" You're.. " He Was Unable To Speak By The Looks Of It..

!?

Suddenly He Hugged Me.

" Thank God!.. You're Okay! " He Said As I Felt His Tears On My Clothing. I Was Shocked He Was Worry About Me?.. I Comfort Him As He Seems To Calm Down A Lot Now, That's Good.

Minutes Passed After I Comfort Him.

" Well I'm So Glad Your Okay, Yet Aren't You Supposed To Be In Your Room? Y'know To Rest. " He Said. " I'm Fine Now, I Just Want To Check Up On You So. " I Said, As I Tried To Hide My Blushing Face.. Shit.. Him Being Concerned About Me Always Melts My Heart Goshh..

" Aw, That's So Nice Of You Singa Haha. " He Said As He Let Out A Soft Chuckle..

Fuck.. Calm Down Singa..

" Hey.. May I Ask You Something? " I Asked.  " Hm? Yeah Sure. " He Then Replied.

".. What Do You Feel About Me? "

'End Of Chapter 23

'1112 Words

Chapter 24 Is Up!