! At The Doctor's Place.. !

•••None's POV :

" Soo.. We're Going To Take Singa To Take A Blood Test Right? "
Brunei Asked.

" Yes We Are , After That We Should Go Eat Breakfast. " Phil Replied As He Was Driving.

" Where Will We Take Singa To Get A Blood Test? " Phil Asked With Curiosity.

" How About The Place Where We Brought Phil Before? " Malay Said.

Malay Looked At Singa Wonders If Singa Will Be Agreeing With Him.

Singa Look Over At Malay And Nodded As A Respond.

" I'll Send You The Location, Phil. " Malay Said.

" Alright, Singa Can You Help Me With Opening The GPS For Me? " Phil Asked Singa.

" Sure, What's Your Passcode? " Singa Said.

" 1206. " Phil Replied.

Singa Opened Phil's Phone And Click His What'sApp And Found The Link Of The Location Which Malay Sent Him.

Singa Click The Link And Hands Over Phil's Phone Back. Phil Continued To Head To The Location That Malay Had Sent Him.
After Minutes Of Driving They Had Arrived .

They Parked Their Car Then Got Out Of The Car, They Went In.

" You Guys Should Sit Down First I'll Get A Ticket For Singa. " Malay Said As He Pointed At The Non Sit Benches For Them.

They Sat There As Malay Was Getting The Ticket Done For Singa .

Malay Got To The Counter.

Malaysia :
" Hello , May I Get A Ticket For My Friend There? "

New Zealand :
" Oh! Long Time To See Malay, And Of Course Sure. "

Malaysia :
" Indeed Zeal ^^ I See Your Back With Working With Ame ? "

New Zealand :
" Well Yes I Was Just Visiting My Dad ( United Kingdom / U.K ) Ame Didn't Have Much Time Considering He's A Doctor. "

Malaysia :
" Oh~ Well That Explains It. "

New Zealand :
" Yeah , May I Get His ID Card? "

Malaysia :
" Oh Sure Just Give Me A Second. "

Malay Heads To Singa Who Was Sitting On The Bench With Others Waiting For Malay.

" May I Borrow Your ID Card For A Minute Singa? " Malay Asked Singa.

" Sure No Problem. " Singa Replies As He Hands Malay His ID Card.

Malay Thanked Singa And Then Goes Back To The Counter.

Malaysia :
" There You Go. "

New Zealand :
" Thank You , I'll Call Your Name As Im Done Filling The Documents And When It's His Turn To See The Doc. "

Malaysia :
" Okay, Thank You. ^^ "

New Zealand :
" My Pleasure! "

Malay Went To Sit Next To Them On The Bench While Waiting Along With Them.

New Zealand Called Malay To Get Singa's ID Card Back After Few Minutes Passed.

Another Few Minutes Passed , New Zealand Called Out Singapore And Malay Joins Singapore In The Doctor's Office.

America :
" Ah Long Time To See Singa And Malay. "

Singapore :
" ... "

Malaysia :
" Y-Yeah , Today Is About Singa Tho. "

America  :
" May Explain Your Situation Singa? "

Singa Explains About His Health While Ame Listens Carefully And Asking Singa Question To Make Sure He Doesn't Mess Up.

America :
" I See.. From Your Situation I Can Definitely Tell It Was Cause By Stress , You May Have Major Depression And Even Others . I'll Need You To Take A Blood Test And A Urine Test Just To Make Sure You Don't Have Any Other Mental Health Issues.. But Considering On Your Situation You Will Have Some Mental Health
Issues. "

Malaysia :
" So He Will Need To Take Two Test?.."

America :
" Yes , But It's Singa's Choice If He Wants To Or Not. "

Malay Remain Quite As He Looked Over At Singa , Singa Looked Back While Knowing He Must Take The Test In Order To Get Better At His Mental Health And Stop Malay From Worrying.

Singapore :
" I'll Take The Tests. "

America :
" Alright, I'll Go Prepare The Stuff I Needed It Will Take A Minute. "

Malaysia :
" It's Alright Just Take Your Time. ^^ "

Singa Holds Malay's Hand As He Looked Him In The Eyes, Malay Was Blushing A Little Plus Confused. Singa Just Chuckled While Malay Just Let Out A Small Laugh. Malay Let's Off Singa's Hand Cause He Doesn't Want To Make Singa Uncomfortable Even Tho In Reality Singa Loves The Feeling Of Malay's Hand With His.

America :
" Alright, I'll Start The Blood Test
First. "

America Takes Out A Cotton Swap And Dip It In Some Alcohol Then He Rubs It Singa's Arm Before Injecting The Small Needle In To Collect Singa's Blood.

After America Was Done He Put Out The Blood From The Small Needle Into A Small Test Tube , After That He Closes The Test Tube. He Took A Sticking Note Pad.

America :
" May I Get Your ID Card For A Second Singa? "

Singapore :
" Sure Here. "
As Singa Hands Over His ID Card To Ame.

America :
" Thank You. "

As America Writes Singa's Name And ID Number On The Nod Pad , He Took One Page Off With Singa's Information Then Sticks It On The Test Tube With Singa's Blood In It . He Hands Back Singa's ID Card And Hand Singa A Urine Test Cup For Singa.

America :
" There's A Bathroom Stall On The Back Of The Waiting Room You Can Test It There. "

Singapore :
" Alright Thanks. "

Malay Followed Singa As They Head Out Of The Doctor's Office.
Singa Went To The Bathroom As Malay Sat On The Bench Waiting For Singa.

" Soo How Did It Go? " Brunei Asked.

" The Doc Said That It Was Stress That Cause His Mental Health Issues.. But He Took A Blood Test And Now He's Taking A Urine Test. " Malay Responded.

" Ah.. Well Hope These Two Test Can Help Singa. " Phil Said.

" It Will , Phil. " Indo Said.

Just As They Was Having A Conversation, Singa Was Already Done.

" C'mon Mal , I'm Done. " Singa Said.

" Oh Alright, Let's Head Back To The Doc's Office. ^^||| " Malay Said.

The Two Head Back To The Doctor's Office, Singa Heads The Urine Test To Ame. America Takes The Urine Cup Test Which Was Already Closed And Ame Is Using Gloves To Touch It. Ame Puts It In A Shelf Then Talks To Singa.

America :
" Alright, I'll Give You Sleeping Pills For Your Difficult Sleeping. But Only Eat Them If Onec A Day Before Going To Sleep Alright? "

Singapore :
" Alright I Understand, Thanks Doc. "

America :
" You're Welcome. "

Singa And Malay Heads Out Of The Doctor's Office..

Part 9 Has Been Up Fellas!

~ Words 1063 Words

AAAA- Sorry For The Late Post School Has Been Real Busy Lately-
Yet Ever Since I Was Gone Was A While My Story Has Been Blowing Up A Little Tbh , So Thank You Guys So Much! <3

You Can Follow In Instagram!
= daphnesdrawing ( -Cuteness- )

<3