~ Siri? ~

Brunei's POV :

" Where Should We Head Next? "
Indo Said.

Suddenly I Got A Fun Idea , Which I Suddenly Thought Of Some How But Eh Why Not Share It Out.

" How About We Call Siri That Where Should We Go? I Mean It Doesn't Sound To Bad Hm? " I Said.

" Well I Hope It Doesn't Bring Us Out Of The Country.. " Singa Let Out A Sigh As He Speaks-

I Mean He Do Have A Point But Surely It Won't Right?

" We Won't I Don't Think It Will Happen Randomly. " Indo Said.

" Well It's Worth A Try , Eh? " Phil Said.

" Let's Just See ? It's Fun Trying Things Out. " Malay Said.

Singa Just Groan In Response.

" Alright, Ah Hah I Got My Phone. " I Said.

I Unlocked My Phone Then I Started To Ask Siri.

" Hey Siri May You Recommend Us A Location? "

I Asked Siri..

" Sure Here's The Location. " Siri Replied Giving Us A Location.

I Sent It To Singa So He Can Show Phil Since He's In The Front Sit Who's Beside Phil .

Singa Located The Location In The Google Maps On His Phone And Hands Phil Over It .

" Well It's Not To Far, It Will Probably Take 12 To 14 Minutes Depends On Traffic. " Phil Said.

" Well Great, Singa I Hope That's Gonna Earn Your Trust. " I Said Letting Out A Laugh.

" Nah Your Lucky This Time. " Singa Replied To Me.

" Pftt- Be Careful Brunei It Might Let You To A Murder Crime. " Indo Joked..

" Wow , You Guys Are Just Making Fun Of Me Now- " I Said.

Can't Believe Them-

" Hey , It Won't Happened Alright?- Plus You Two Shouldn't Scare Brunei Like That. " Malay Said.

" When It Does Happens, We'll Know Who's Mouth Made It Happened
Hm? " Malay Said Along.

" Aww Thank You Mal~ Look At You Two Meanies . " I Said As I Patted Malay's Head.

Thank God Malay Defended Me , He's A Kind Guy Unlike Those Two-
Phil Is A Decent Guy , He's Pretty Easy To Get Along While He's A Little Overprotective When It Comes To Friends He's A Little Trouble-Some When It Comes To Fighting With Strangers Or Even Making Bets With Them-
Anyways, I Can Hear Indo And Singa Let Out A Chuckle That I Can Clearly Know That They Like Making Fun Of Me While That What Friends Do.
They Are Jerks But Without Them Life Is Just Lonely And Depressing To Be Honest. Malay And Phil Then It's A Different Story Their Nice People , They're The Ones Who Will Help You With Your Hard Times No Matter What , But Same Goes With Singa And Indo.

I Looked Out The Window As Minutes Passes We Finally Had Arrived.

None's POV :

They Had Finally Arrived, Looks Like They Had Arrived At A Fancy Ice Cream Store.

They Went In And They Found A Table To Sit.
Right There They Have A Counter With People In Line Looking At The Menu Right Behind And Above The Cashiers Who's Working At The Counter.

Singa , Malay And Brunei Gone To Order The Ice Creams As Indo And Phil Sat There Waiting For Them.

Minutes Passed They Had Done Ordering Plus Their Ice Cream Was Surprisedly Done In A Few Mins, They Grab Their Ice Creams And Head Back To Their Table, They Hand Everyone Their Own Ice Creams.

They Started Taking Selfies And Chatting Along While Enjoying Their Ice Cream.

As Malay Was Enjoying His Ice Cream He Was Nice So Of Course He Offered Indo To Try Out His Ice Cream.

Malaysia :
" Would You To Try Mine , Indo? "

Indonesia :
" Eh? Oh Sure. "

Malay Was About To Lick His Ice Cream , But Indo Suddenly Jumps In And Licked The Other Side Of His Ice Cream. Indo Didn't Notice While Malay Was Blushing A Bit From Shyness And How Shocked He Was.
Phil And Brunei Just Giggles It Off While Whispering About " Things " That's Totally Not About Indo And Malay. Singa Tries To Ignore It But We All Know He's Jealous.

Well Minutes Passed As They Enjoyed Their Time Chatting And Enjoying Their Ice Creams , It Was Indeed A New Good Memory For Them..

Looks Like Singa's Head Was Finally Filled With ØÑ3 Good Memory...

They Went Shopping After Their Lovely Ice Cream Moment Was Done.

Hours Passed And They Had Head Back Home , After They Had Arrived
It Was Exactly 7:36p.m...

When They Head Home, Brunei Wanted To Play A Game So All Of Them Changed Into Their Comfy Pajamas And Head To Brunei's Room To Play His Game Or Whatever He Wanted To Play.

After They Had Change, They Walked Over To Brunei's Room.
As They Had Arrived.

"Oh! You Guys Are Here. Feel Free To Sit Where Ever You Want. " Brunei Said And Closed The Door After Everyone Had Walked In.

Everyone Sat Down As Brunei Started To Speak Again.

" Let's Play A Game I Had In Mind , Don't Worry It Won't Be Hard. "

< End Of Part 11.. >
< Part 12 Is Up Check It Out~>
~ 878 Words

+ Sorry For The Late Post , School Has Been Stressing Me So Things Might Take A While ^^||| +
Love You Sweet Cuties! <3
Remember Your Loved , Try To Think Positive If It's Possible! If Not Then Just Imagine Rainbow Unicorns :} ❤️

Feel Free To Follow Me On Instagram!
~ @daphnesdrawing ( -Cuteness- )