× A Treat ×

•••Still In Malay's POV :

As Before I Check Up On Those Two I Decided To Make Them Some Coffee For A Treat , I Went To The Kitchen To Make Their Treat.
After Making The Coffee , I Place The Cups Of Coffee On A Tray And Carefully Carry Them To Singa And Brunei's Office.
At The Front Door , I Gently Knocked On The Door And Said
" Singa , Brunei Would One Of You Mind Opening The Door? "

As I Speak , The Door Was Opened By Brunei.

" Oh Malay! Checking Up On Us Again? " Brunei Said.

I Walked In The Office As Brunei Closes The Door Behind Me,

" Yeah Just Making Sure, Sorry To Bother You Guys- " I Replied.

" You're Not Bothering Us , Mal. You May Set The Tray Here. " Said By Singa As He Stares At Me Making Sure I Can Handle The Tray On My Own.

" O-Oh, Alright Then. " I Replied To Singa.

" Oo~ You Brought Coffee How Sweet Of You. " Brunei Said To Me While Grabbing My Cheek, I Have A Feeling Singa Is Not Liking This..

" Nice One , Brunei. I'm Not Falling To Your Tricks. " Singa Replied Like It Was Nothing.

I Just Stood There Awkwardly. Brunei Just Chuckled And Said,

" Then.. You Won't Mind Me Kissing Malay Won't You? I Mean It's Just A " Joke " Right?~ " Brunei Said After Chuckling.

Singa Slammed His Table...

" Brunei Keep Playing And Your Head Will Be Disconnected From Your Neck.. " He Said With A Death Stare At Brunei...

He's Losing Control.. Plus Brunei Is Scared... I Gently Pulled Brunei Away And Rushed To Singa And Grab Singa's Hand..

" Singa , P-Please Clam Down He's Just Joking Alright..? " I Mumbled At Singa..

( Singa's POV )

I Gave Brunei A Death Stare Considering He Kept Joking Around Pissed Me Off.. As I Was Losing Control , Malay Rushed To Me And Hold My Hands..

" Singa , P-Please Clam Down He's Just Joking Alright..? " He Mumbled To Me , His Voice Sounds Like He Was In Fear...

I Remain Quite And Left A Sigh.

" Brunei Continue Your Work.. " I Said.

" Eh?- Alright Then- " Brunei Said As He Was Confused.

I Looked Over Malay And Grab His Cheek While Looking At Him In The Eye. I Can Just See Relief In His Eyes That I Was Able To Control Myself.
He Broke Eye Contact Between Me.

" Here's Your Guy's Coffee, Must Be Tiring After Hard Work? " He Said In A Innocent Tone.

" Oh Thanks Malay , I Really Appreciate It. I Love Your Homemade Coffees. " Brunei Replied As Malay Hands Him The Cup Of Coffee.

" My Pleasure Brunei. ^^ " Malay Replied.

Malay Turned Around And Pick Up Another Cup Of Coffee Which Was On The Tray , He Hands The Cup Of Coffee To Me...

" Thanks For The Coffee, Mal. " I Replied.

" Your Welcome! " As He Replied With A Sweet Smile... God How Pure Can He Be... I Put My Coffee On My Desk And Continue My Work. Malay Sat Between Me And Brunei While Watching Us Doing Our Work.

" How's Your Guy's Work ? I-Is It Much..? " Malay Said.

" Well Yes Of Course.. But I'll Just Try My Best. " Brunei Replied.

( Brunei's POV )

I Replied Back To Malay, While Singa Just Stay Quite Doing His Work Onec Again...

" Try To Talk To Singa A Bit... " I Whisper To Malay's Ear..

" Well I'll Go Use The Restroom First Be Right Back. " I Said As I Left The Room.

( Malay's POV )

As Brunei Whisper To My Ear, He Left And Said That He Needed To Go To The Bathroom.. He Wants Me To Talk To Singa.

" Many Work To Do , Eh? " I Said To Singa.

" Yeah. " He Replied As He Drinks His Coffee.

" Well Maybe Rest A Bit After Some Hours? It's Not Like You're Gonna Lose Something Or Someone If You Don't.. " I Said...

" Plus, You Can Even Hang Out With Your Friends While Resting! ^^ " I Said While Trying To Stay Positive.

" Their Not My Friends , Mal. They Like To Piss Me Off ... " He Replied.

Ah..Of Course He Always Thinks Negative..

" W-Well.. It's Because They Love You, They Make You Angry About Them So You Will Not Think About Your Stress And Any Negative Feelings Or Thoughts! They Care About You Singa. " I Said To Singa.

He Looked At His Computer And Remain Quite For Some Seconds..

" Well.. Why Are You Worried About Me? " He Said..

"Well I Care About You, Like Your Friends Do! " I Said.

" Well I'm Completely Fine.. " He Replied.

" Singa You Always Overwork.. We're Not Even In Debt Or Anything What's The Point Of Even Doing This To Yourself..? " I Said As I Looked Away.

He Remain Quite And Let Out A Sigh.

" How About I Try To Stop This Bad Habit Of Mines , And You Stop Worrying About Me? " He Said As He Holds My Hand On The Desk.

" Like You Will Try To Stop..." I Said..

" Okay I May Can't Stop This Bad Habit Of Mine But I'll Start Taking Breaks And Rest. " He Replied.

" Promise.? " I Asked.

" For You , Yes I Promise. " He Replied Back.

I Hugged Him As I Giggled While Sitting Back On My Chair .

( Singa's POV )

He Hugged Me And I Felt A Warm Feeling. Whatever.. I Looked At Him As He Giggles.

" Would A Kiss Make You Stop Worrying About Me For Now? " I Said As I Grab His Cheek Close.

He Blushes As His Ears Lowered Down And His Tail Strike Up.

" Don't Joke Around Like That.. Y'know I'm Sensitive To Touch. " He Mumbled As His Redness From His Face Disepear.

I Chuckled As I Continue My Work On My Computer. Yet As He Thought I Was Joking , His Lips Look Sweet I Would Love To Kiss Him If His Lets Me To.
I Never Even Have Felt This Feeling Before , Well Not After I Met Malay.
I May Make Out With Him If I Don't Control Myself, Yet I Don't Want To Do That To Malay. He's To Pure To See Him Upset. Looks Like I Have A Crush On Malay , Won't Be Surprise. Considering How Me And Indo Fight About Malay , He Must Have A Crush On Malay As Well. Wonder Who Will Win Malay's Heart? We'll See..

- End Of Part 3 - 1049 words

Part 4 Is Out!~

Follow Me On
Instagram: daphnesdrawing

(+0 +)✨