~ Pillow Fight~

None's POV :

After They Had Done Playing Q/A , They Were Thinking About Playing Another Game Before They Head To Sleep.
As They We're Thinking , Singa Had A Fun Game In Mind.
He Was Thinking About Having A Pillow Fight Since He Think It's Pretty Common To Have During Sleepovers.
He Decided To Speak Up As Soon He Has Thought Of The Idea .

" How About A Pillow Fight? After A Intense And Fun Game Of Pillow Fight , We Would Be Tired Enough And Would Probably Have No Problems With Going To Sleep After. " Singa Said.

" Good One. " Indo Replied.

"Mhm! " Phil Replied Along.

" Well Everyone Get Your Pillows Ready , Things Is About To Get Intense. " Brunei Said As He Lets Out A Small Chuckle.

" Brunei You Won't Mind Right? " Malay Asked Brunei.

" Of Course Not, Let's Get Ready First. " Brunei Replied Back.

After A Few Minutes Has Passed, They Got Ready And Everyone Was On Their Spot Holding Their Own Pillows Getting Ready To Charge.

" 1 "
" 2.. "
" 3! "

The Pillow Fight Has Begin!

( Their Just Having Fun There's No Serious Injuries ^^ And This Is For Only Entertainment And It's Not Supposed To Spread Hate To Any Country , Ty <3  )

Indo Got Hit First By Brunei Throwing His Pillow Straight To Indo's Face.

Brunei Grab Another Pillow As Indo Was Laughing And Clueless After Being Hit By The Face. Brunei And The Others Started Laughing As Well.

Phil Was The Second One To Get Hit , Malay Hit Phil By Using His Pillow To Slap Phil.
Phil Was Shocked And The Two Just Laugh It Off .

Phil Throw His Pillow Wanting It To Aim At Singa But It Hit Indo Instead. Phil Busted Out Of Laughter And Apologize To Indo While Laughing Real Hard, Indo Was Complaining How He Got Hit Twice While Letting Out A Sad Laughter ( lol-) .

Malay Dropped His Pillow And Got Down To Grab His Pillow In Front Of Him Was Singa , Brunei Was Aiming For Malay But Malay Crouch Down To Get His Pillow So The Pillow Brunei Threw Went Straight At Singa Instead. The Pillow Didn't Hit Singa's Face , He Manage To Dodge It In Time And He Stood There Quite Brunei Was Scared For His Life Singa Would Get Angry Or Wanted To Get Revenge. The Two Standing Beside ( Phil And Indo ) Just Burst Out Of Laughter As Malay Got Up All Confused.

Singa Then Started To Throw Pillows At Brunei As Brunei Burst Out Of Laughter Apologizing To Singa Again And Again, Singa Forgave Brunei But He Just Wanted To See Him Suffer A Bit ( Lmao- ). Malay Continue Playing The Game As Same Goes With Indo And Phil.

Singa Got Brunei By Using His Pillow To Beat Brunei's Ass, Brunei Just Scream While Apologizing Repeatedly For No Reason. Phil And Indo We're Hitting Each Other Repeatedly With Their Pillows While Bursting Out Of Laughter. Malay Was Just Watching Them As He Was Starting To Laugh As Well.

The Two Remain Survivor Left Were Malay And Singa , The Three Who Got Hit Was Against Those Two Now. They Wanted To See Who Will Survive As The Winner , So The Game Has Begin..

Team Survivors Who Won From The First Round :
~Malaysia
~Singapore

VS

Team People Who Got Hit From The First Round :
~ Indonesia
~Brunei
~Philippines

Round Two Has Begin, Singa Easily Hit Phil As He Throws His Pillow Aiming For Phil.

Malay Dodged Brunei's Attack, And Attack Brunei Instead From Behind.

Team 2 Already Lost Two Person, But They Still Continue To Help Out Their Only One Survivor.

Indo Manage To Aim At Singa , Singa Was Out And Team 1 Only Remains Malay..

Two Team Has Only One Survivor Remaining , They Stopped The Round And Let The Two Survivor To Fight Each Other..

Final Round..

..Malaysia VS Indonesia..

( The Others Stand Aside To Watch Them Or Either Root For One Of Them Or Even Both. )

They Started By Walking Around Slowly Waiting The Other Person To Attack..

Indo Took The First Attack By Throwing His Pillow Aiming At Malay, But Malay Manage To Dodge It. Malay Runs Behind Him And Attacks Indo From Behind, Indo Manage To Back Away Just In Time..

Indo Attacks Malay With His Pillow But Malay Protected Himself With His Own Pillow. Malay Throws His Pillow And Grabs Another To Throw At Indo Again, Two Pillow Was Thrown Against Indo But Indo Somehow Manage To Dodge The Two Pillow That Were Flying Toward Him.

At Last Indo Attack Malay By Throwing His Pillow Aiming At Malay, As Malay Got Hit He Fell Onto The Mattress That Were Set Around Just Incase Someone Falls.

The Two Were Panting As The Others Cheered, They Helped Malay To Get Up As Everyone Started To Laugh. They Took A Rest And Had A Decent Conversation As They Speak. During The Break , Indo Decided To Leave The Room For A Moment To Check On His Pets And Come Back Later.

After 47 Minutes,
Indo Was Done Taking Care Of His Pets Moody And Oren, He Makes Sure That The Pets Are Asleep Before He Head Back To Brunei's Room. He Heads Back To Brunei's Room As His Pets Were Officially Asleep, He Went Back And Blend In To Their Conversation.

Minutes Passed As They Decided To Call It A Day And Slept...

< End Of Part 13!~ >
~Part 14 Is Out Dear Readers! <3
>:D
~ 961 Words

Wow.. I Didn't Expect My Story To Had Over 600+ People Reading.. Is It That Interesting??-
But Thank You Oh My-
I Can't Express How Much You Guys Mean To Me 😭❤️❤️

If You Do Like My Story Feel Free To Comment Your Favorite Part , I Do Love Reading Your Comments XD.
But Yeah , Have A Nice Day ! <3

_Instagram : @daphnesdrawing _