_Just A Request_

Starting With Malay's POV:

" Good-Morning. "
Brunei Said As He Sat There Staring At Me.
" Well How's Your Sleep? We All Slept Pretty Late. " I Said As I Sat On The Sofa Along With Him.

He Just Chuckled Then Said
" I Slept Well, Nothing Special In Particular." He Replied.

"By The Way, We're Kinda Running Out Of Groceries Mind Leading Me A Hand? "
Brunei Asked Me, Well I'm Not Busy At The Moment.

" Sure, I'm Free At The Moment. " I Replied.

" Yet Sorry For The Trouble- " Brunei Said Awkwardly.

" Ah- No Worries It Just Buying Groceries No Big Deal Really. " I Replied Back.

He Smile Awkwardly As He Hands Me Some Money,
" Here, This Should Be Enough. Keep The Change. " Brunei Said As He Heads Off.

Ah..Better Change,I Stood Back Up From The Sofa As I Head Back To My Room.
I Walked Into My Room As I Closed My Door, I Walked Over To My Closet As I Grab My Clothes And Towel. Went Ahead To The Bathroom And Of Course Shower.

~ 12 Minutes After ~
(After Malay Was Done Showering He Went Ahead Changed Into His Clothes. )

Now That I'm Done..I Put The Money In My Wallet And Put The Wallet Into My Bag. I Grabbed My Phone As I Head Out Of Room.
Gotta Grab The Keys, After That I Head Out Of The House Locking The Front Door And Gate.
The Grocery Store Is Near, So I Can Just Walk There.. I Begin To Walk Over To The Grocery Store.

* Footsteps *

( Malay Has Arrived At The Grocery Store. )

Alright, We're Here. I Went In As I Also Got The Trolley On My Way. Hm What Should We Buy First...Rice? Wait No, We Already Brought It Last Week Ago.. Hm Some  Vegetables.? Yeah.. I Need More Ingredients, I Walked Over The Fruits And Vegetables Section. Now, I Should Continue Looking For Other Stuff.

( 23 Minutes Later.. Malay Was Done So He Went Ahead To Pay The Groceries. After Paying For The Groceries, He Carried The Bag Of Groceries And Head Home. )

*Sigh*
Yikes..My Hands Are Full, Should Have Called Someone To Come Along..
I Walked With My Left Hand With Bags Full With Groceries And Right Hand With My Bag.
Well Luckily It's Not That Heavy.. I Walked As I Felt A Present Following Me..
Someone's Following Me..
I Felt It..

I Should Walk The Other Side To Prevent Leading This Stranger To My Home..
I Walked To The Other Side, The Present Is More Near..
God, Why Isn't There Anyone Here?!..

Suddenly Someone Snatch My Bag..
I Looked Ahead And Realize It's The Guy Who Been Following Me..

" HEY!?- "
I Yelled Loudly.. Shit I Put My Groceries Aside As I Ran After The Thief..

" SOMEONE STOP HIM! "
I Yelled Once Again..That Little Shit..
C'mon Someone..

Suddenly The Thief Bumped Into Someone..
Fuck..
I Ran Over There As Fast As I Can..The Thief Was Knocked Out Unconscious..I Grab My Bag As I Pant Heavily..

"A-Are You Oka..Okay..? Sir? " I Pant Heavily As I Reach Out A Hand To The Person That This Thief Bumped Into..
Wait..This Is..Chin—

" China! " Someone Scream..? I Looked Over
My Shoulder As I Saw..South Korea?.. With The Others Running Towards Here..

" What Happened!?- M-Malay?- " South Korea Said As He Stared At Me..

" What Happened To China?.. " He Then Asked Me..

"I.. Uh My Bag Was Stolen By This Thief.. And As He Was Running He Bumped Into China.. " I Explained To Them..

North Korea Check Up On China As Suddenly A Security Guard That Was Securing The HallWay Around Here Came..

" What Is Happening Here!? " The Security Shouted At Us.

I Went Ahead And Explain To Him..
After Explaining, China Was Awake As Well..

" I'll Report The Cops , You Guys Should Go. Thank For The Explanation. " The Security Said As He Takes Care Of The Thief..

Well..

" Well Take Care Malay, Sorry That Happened To You- " Japan Said.

" No Worries,Just Take Care Of China I Have To Go. " I Said As I Wave At Them As A Goodbye And Run Back To My Groceries..

" Bye Bye! " They Said Before I Head Off..

Please Tell Me The Groceries Are Still There..
I Ran Over There As I Found My Groceries On The Floor That Was Placed Aside..
Phew.. I Let Out A Dreadful Sigh..
I Picked It Up And Continue Walking Back Home..

Finally..I'm Home.. I Opened The Gate And Closed It After I Went In And Unlock The Door And Put Down The Groceries On The Table Before Closing The Door..

" Oh You We're Out Buying Groceries? "
Indo Came Out From My Back..

"Y-Yeah.. " I Replied Back.

" What's Wrong You Look Exhausted? There's Breakfast On The Kitchen Counter If Your Tired?. " Indo Said As He Pats My Head..

I Explained The Experience That I Just Had As His Eyes Opened Wide..

" Why Didn't You Bring Someone Along With You?? " Indo Asked Me In Frustration..

" Relax Indo, I'm Fine Now. " I Said As I Place My Hand Onto His Shoulder.

" Well At Least Your Safe.. " He Mumbled..

" See? No Worries Now. " I Said As I Let Out A Soft Chuckle.

" Just Bring Someone Along With You Next Time, I'm Always Free. " He Said.

I Just Nodded As I Went Back To My Room To Put My Bag Down..

" You're Back. "

-End Of Chapter 18..
- 968 Words
-Chapter 19 Is Up Guys! :)

Hello, It's Been A Long While My Dearest Apologies For The Slow Update.
School Has Been Busy And Not Easy-
But I Have Enough Motivation To Finish This So Here You Go!~
Anyways I Have Nothing Much To Say So Always Remember,
Stay Peace! ✌️

........................................

_Instagram_
(@ daphnesdrawing / -Cuteness- )
✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐