Chapter 15 - Thoughts (Part 1)

Days passed. Jisoo seemed to really have changed. She has changed... The way she talks, her preference in clothing, her attitude... everything has changed.

As for Taehyung, he doesn't really know how to feel about what's going on. She's not the same as before. However, although she's now acting differently... he still loves her. That will never change.

Jisoo: "I'm ready." She said as she stood near him.

She's looking gorgeous in that black dress, her hair is loose and is beautifully touching her shoulders.

Taehyung: "Alright. Let's go." He said with a small smile on his face.

Taehyung is looking handsome as always. Oh, how he looks attractive in his well-fitted suit!

 Oh, how he looks attractive in his well-fitted suit!

Tonight, they're having dinner with Jisoo's parents. 

After a couple of minutes of driving, they arrived at the place.

Soon as they entered the house, Jisoo's eyes wander as she looks at every corner of the place. Being in her parent's house seems to have awakened a familiar feeling inside her. Is she happy? Sad? Nervous? She doesn't really know.

After a while, a helper approached them and lead them to the dining area where Jisoo's parents are already seated in front of the table.

Jisoo's mother immediately noticed them as they walk quietly toward them. Jisoo felt awkward but she still went close to her mother and pecked her on the cheek. Her mother smiled a bit while looking at her then shifted her gaze to Taehyung who was standing behind his wife. Jisoo walked toward her father and was about to greet him but he held his right hand up indicating to stop whatever she was about to do or say. Jisoo understood his action and unknowingly looked behind to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"It will be okay." He mouthed and smiled. He lead her to one of the seats and had her sit down comfortably. He then took his place beside her.