Chapter 18 - His Wife

Days passed. Taehyung and Jisoo have been closer to one another now. Jisoo's cold heart towards him seemed to have softened. While Taehyung has been very happy these days. For him, his old Jisoo is coming back.

One Friday night.

Taehyung: "Are you ready?" He asked.

Jisoo: "Yeah. I'm ready. Let's go?" She said while looking at him with a smile.

Tonight, they are meeting some of their friends at the club. Taehyung has been very busy for the past couple of days and he wanted to unwind a bit by going to the club with his friends. But of course, he will go there with his wife with him.

Jisoo is looking gorgeous and sexy in a black dress. While Taehyung is looking freaking hot with his printed long sleeve.

(That fierce look!)

(That fierce look!)

(He's one damn gorgeous man!)

(Visual Attack! Would you agree? :))

Soon after they left home, they arrived at the club which is owned by one of their friends.

Jungkook: "Bro, you made it!" He exclaimed soon as he sees Taehyung and Jisoo. "Noona, you're here too." He beamed.

Jisoo: "Hello." She simply said, showing a small smile.

Taehyung lead Jisoo to one of the available seats and sat beside her.

Taehyung: "Where are the others?" He asked while looking around.

Jimin: "We're here." He answered while walking towards them.