Chapter 21 - Letting go

Taehyung: "Answer the phone, Jisoo." He said with his phone placed on his ear using his right hand while the other hand is holding the steering wheel.

As soon as Taehyung saw the news, he immediately canceled all his commitments that day and left to see his wife. He has a bad feeling about this. He knew that she will leave him again upon knowing the issue.

Taehyung: "Fuck!" He said with disappointment when his wife has not responded to his calls and messages.

With mixed emotions, he drove the car faster and reached their mansion in no time

Taehyung: "Ji-" He shouted soon as he entered the main door. "Ji-Jisoo!" He almost whispered when he saw her standing at the bottom of the stairs with luggage in her hand.

Taehyung knew that she was hurting. He can see it through her eyes.

Taehyung: "Jisoo, baby... I can explain." He begged as he walk closer to her.

Jisoo: "Stop. Don't go near me." She said with anger in her eyes.

Taehyung: "Love, please. You need to listen to me. I can explain everything." He pleaded, still walking slowly toward her.

Jisoo: "No!" She shouted. "I don't want to hear any of your explanation anymore." She said as tears started pooling in her eyes.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks.

Taehyung: "Yes, I met her. I met her in a restaurant because I don't want us to be alone. I met her because I want to-" He started explaining.

He was desperate to tell her everything.

Jisoo: "Stop." She said, stopping him from speaking.

Taehyung: "No, Jisoo. You need to listen to me!" He told her.

There's a hint of anger in his voice. He's mad because she's not allowing him to explain.