Chapter 22 - Mending Hearts Part 1 (Taehyung)

Taehyung's Dad: "What is this mess, Taehyung?!" He asked harshly.

Basically, Taehyung's parents called him to their house to question him about the dating news.

Taehyung's Mom: "What have you done, Taehyung? Why did you do this to Jisoo? She's an angel. How can you do this to her?" She was sobbing.

Jennie, his sister is sadly listening to her parents. She was sitting beside her mom, comforting her. Taehyung on the other hand was sitting on the other side of the room with his head down, looking at the floor. He's hurt, he's tired, he's furious. And now, he had to deal with his family because of this issue that his ex has caused.

Taehyung's Dad: "You're unbelievable, Tae? Since when have you been doing this?" He accused him with anger visible on his face.

Taehyung cannot contain his emotions anymore. He's about to burst.

Taehyung: "Can you guys allow me to explain for ones?" He said with a stern voice.

He's tired of being accused by the people around him.

Taehyung's Dad: "Then talk." He said, coldly.

Taehyung: "That news is a mistake." He started.

Taehyung's Mom: "What do you mean a mistake? We all saw that picture." She interrupted her son from talking.

Taehyung: "Mom, please. Let me explain." He said. He's now looking at his mom who's continuously crying.

Taehyung: "Yes, Irene and I met at a restaurant for the reason that I want her to stop from pursuing me." He said looking at his family who are now focus on him.

Taehyung: "Irene and I used to be in a relationship. BUT." He said, emphasizing the last word. "That was before Jisoo and I got married. It was during college when we were secretly dating. We broke up upon learning that I'll marry Jisoo."

Taehyung's family was shocked. They can't believe what they're hearing right now. They never knew about it.

Taehyung: "We never met since the last time we talked, the time when we ended everything between us." He said looking straight at everyone. "But we crossed paths again and unfortunately, I had to work with her because of a business project with their family. My relationship with her since then has been pure business. I know that you probably know about this already... I didn't have feelings for Jisoo when we started but that has changed. I fell for her. And I love her so much. I don't want to hurt her." He explained.