Not an update (Survey)

Hi guys!

I know we haven't finished this story yet but I'm in the mood for writing the theme of our next story. I would like to know which story do I need to publish next? 

Story 1

Title: Never Really Over

Theme song: Never Really Over 

Storyline: Taehyung and Jisoo used to be a couple when they were in their university days. They were a lovely perfect couple but their relationship ended due to a conflict. They didn't plan to see each other again but fate made them cross paths again. Does this mean a second chance for their love? Or just like the first time, they're destined to meet but never to be with each other forever? 

Story 2

Title: Young Love (I might change the title if a better one comes up)

Theme song: When We Were Young

Storyline: Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one night stand with the rich and famous, Taehyung. Her hopes to give her mother a better life seems to disappear after knowing that she's having a baby at a young age. While Taehyung, the eldest son and heir of Kim Corporation, didn't thought that his life will change because of one intimate night with a stranger. 

I'll eventually publish both stories but I just need your opinion on which one to go first. By the way, we probably still have about 5 more chapters before we end One-Sided Love. After this story, I'll have to continue writing My Immortal Love which has been paused for a couple of months now. After which, I'll publish the new story. Please comment your vote. :)

I hope you guys are enjoying my writing. :)

Thank you so much! 

P.S 

For those who are requesting for frequent update. Thank you for always looking forward for the next chapters but I can only do 1 chapter a week (2 if I have free time which rarely happens :p). Please be patient with me and continue supporting my works. This means a lot. Thank you! 

Love lots! :)