PROLOGUE

Note : This story is LGBTQ so if you don't like stories like this or if you're homophobic bitch please leave now. Thank you.

Short chapters so, enjoy.

Amora Cely Alcantara's Point of View

I'm Amora, Seventeen-year-old and I'm currently studying at Galura Girls School.

I don't really expect myself to end up in this all-girls school because I'm totally okay in my 'normal' school. But yeah, my Dad enrolled me in this school, he said that he doesn't like me hanging out with boys. I was really annoyed that time because I will be separated from my friends. Ugh. Nakakainis.

What's wrong with hanging out with the boys? We're all close friends and I trust them. Like, we're not doing anything. Chillax, Dad. I have two guy friends, their name is Jericho and Maverick. Actually, I don't really see Maverick as a friend 'cuz... I like him. I haven't told him my feelings yet because ayokong masira ang pagkakaibigan namin. Friendship is the most important to me.

So, yeah, that's the reason why I'm here in this school. Well, I'm kinda enjoying na because I met Miya, she's so sweet, friendly and we have the same vibes! Sometimes, marami siyang chika sa akin na kung saan-saan niya nakuha. Lalo na sa president ng school na 'to.

Speaking of the president of this school. She is Nayeli Galura. Has a very dark black long hair with wavy side bangs, wearing specs and also always carrying a books in her right hand. Cold, laging naka-poker face, snobber and super strict. Kaya nga ang ibang studyante rito ay super afraid na sakaniya, malayo palang siya ay nagtatakbuhan na sila and I hate her. We're in the same year, fourth year highschool. Thank God, hindi kami magkaklase, different section but magkatabi ang room namin. I don't really like her because she's so annoying, kapag kinakausap ko siya o 'di kaya kung may itatanong akong something important, hindi siya sumasagot. Kung magsasalita naman siya, super-super tipid talaga! Ugh, she's really annoying! She's the daughter of the owner of this school so hindi na nakakapagtaka kung bakit siya ang president ng school na 'to.

For being strict... SHE'S REALLY THAT STRICT! She doesn't want the school to be dirty, if she saw something on the field, ipapapulot niya agad 'yon. Same with the other places like cafeteria, hallway, classrooms, library and blah blah blah. Well, she's always in the library, studying. Kapag makikita mo siya sa library, asahan mong patong-patong ang mga libro sa gilid niya. I think... she really loves to read lol.

Enough talking about her! I will be late for my class!