22

*mature content*
-Alia Romano-

With a spoon in one hand, and the pint in the other, I sat over Matteo's lap as he finished sliding off his shirt.

He carried me from the kitchen to the couch, with one hand might I add, and helped me pull off the right shirt I was wearing before dealing with his own.

So we were both sitting here, half naked. One with more power than the other in the moment.

"What's your plan, little vixen?" His hands met with the skin of my stomach, trailing down, down, down to my belt loops.

I leaned forward, capturing his mouth with mine and biting his lip before leaning back the slightest inch.

"Maybe I should've told you to change the temperature in here." I whisper.

"Not a fan of the cold?" He smirked.

I chuckled deeply, "No. but in a moment, it'll be you complaining." I popped the top of the pint off and placed it next to us before ripping the plastic.

The ice cream was already semi melted from sitting out for almost an hour. We made the stupid decision of stopping by the first food mart that was not particularly close to his penthouse.

I took a spoonful of the chocolaty goodness and seductively licked the cold cream off.

He watched me intently. I stuck the spoon in the pint again but this time only pulling out a small bit.

I brought it to his mouth before voluntarily moving the spoon to touch the underside of his lip. He gasped and chuckled from the cold.

I moved the spoon down his neck, watching the cream slide down his skin.

His breathing had picked up, and to say I liked being in control was an understatement. I loved it.

I never let my eyes move from his as I dragged the spoon down his chest and over his abdomen. His toned stomach moving with his heavy breathing.

When I was done, I put the spoon back in the pint and leaned back, his hands holding me steady, to place it on the coffee table behind me.

I adjusted myself on his lap after feeling the growing tent in his pants.

I leaned in and licked the ice cream from under his lip before kissing him momentarily. I moved down to get more of the sweet cream that dripped down his neck, licking and sucking for a mix of pleasure and also placing my mark on him.

I sucked the ice cream from where it sat in his collarbone before moving lower and lower.

Eventually, he adjusted so that he was laying down but with me still in his lap. I shimmied down so I could get better access to the glistening skin of his abs.

His body trembled with every kiss and lick I made. I swirled my tongue around his belly button and he cursed.

I was at his navel. His dick pushing through his pants at my neck.

I looked up at him, his eyes fluttering but still watching me.

I made sure my movements were slow. My hands went to the button of his black pants, undoing them, then his zipper.

He didn't stop me. And I thanked him silently for not.

I've never given a blow job, but my tongue always seemed to satisfy my past partners.

I made the mistake of pulling both his pants and boxers down at the same time. I had completely forgot about how big he was, the damn thing almost slapped me in my face.