27

-Matteo Rossi-

"So what's the plan?" She asked.

I looked over at her, "We just stepped off the plane and you already have the urge to kill."

She shakes her head, "Sometimes I don't believe you're actually his right hand."

Luxuries in Greece are very easy to acquire, so the red super car sitting between two black SUVs was a definite must for our arrival.

Two men came from the last car to take our bags.

Alia slipped a pair of sun glasses on and fixed her hair. She swayed past me to the car in the middle.

"Keys?" She didn't even look over her shoulder.

I stepped forward, "In the visor."

She pulled the driver door open and sat.

A silent prayer went up to the gods as I sat in the passenger seat.

~

The tight streets of Greece provided a beautiful sight.

Everything was constructed in white concrete and limestone. The roofs painted the same way to collect rain water.

The entire country was a world away from home yet it still reminded me so much of Italy.

Other than the lack of color on their homes, flowers and plants still littered the streets to add a beautiful view.

Alia pulled up next to a tall building that seemed to be made of pure glass.

The Valet stood next to a black podium and was dressed in a white suit and black tie.

He came around to Alia's door and pulled it open for her as I got out as well.

The doorman stood just under the cabana, "Welcome to The Artium, may I offer you some wine?" A server came out holding a platter steady with two glasses of red wine.

Alia finally came around and hooked her arm with mine. She reached out to grab one of the glasses and brought it to her lips.

She tasted it like she was unsure if she like it. But after a moment she took another sip then said a thank you to the gentlemen.

"We will park you're car in your spot Mr.Rossi." The doorman spoke up. He gestured for us to move inside.

The room was big and grand. I forgot what it had looked like since the last time I was here.

There were dark leather couches off to one side, a bar to the other. Two hallways on either side of the room and the elevators to the right.

Ahead of us, the front desk stood in front of a glass waterfall. Two women, dressed in skin tight red dresses smiled at us.

Alia didn't let go of my arm as we approached.

"Mr. Rossi. Very nice to see you again. I see you've brought a friend, shall I order a separate room?" Veronica, one of the receptionist, spoke.

I shook my head, "No need, she will be staying with me for the time being."

The other girl, I don't seem to recognize her, handed me a paper to sign.

It was just a liability waiver. Everyone has to sign it before being offered their room whether they own it or not.