Disney Reference

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

Jeremy is having an internal panic, even if he had agreed to come and talk what is he even supposed to say? More so that Diana and Tyron had left the dining room after he came in. Total awkwardness and he has no idea what he should be doing right now.

"So... are you going to talk or just stare at me like that?" Oh shit, he was staring? Clearing his throat awkwardly before finally speaking up, "Umm... yes?" Gosh, my brain isn't functioning properly! Jeremy mentally facepalmed himself before looking up in confusion as he hears Trixia laugh. "When had it ever functioned properly, Prince Charming?" Trixia laughs as she smiles at Jeremy, wiping away fake tears from her face as she holds her stomach.

Shoot, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, Wolf Boy. And you are still doing that!" Welp, Jeremy now wants to dig a giant hole in the ground, lay down, and die in there.

"Whatcha thinking about, Jerry?" Trixia asks curiously as she tilts her head at Jeremy, wondering why the boy had gone quiet all of a sudden.

"Just thinking about how sinking into the bottom of the ocean in a large metal box sounds festive all of a sudden," Jeremy answers as he rolls his eyes playfully at the other, trying to regain his confident persona, earning a snicker from the other so it's totally worth it.

"Sorry to inform you this, Flynn. But you ain't dying anytime soon. I still have my last bit of magic and I shall sing you back to life." Trixia answers as she bites down a laugh, trying to make the situation less awkward as she brings back the Disney references.

"Ah, you have saved me with your magical hair once again, Rapunzel! And I shall now fulfill my duty and bring you to see those floating lights in town just in time for your birthday and reunite you with your parents, the king and the queen, my sweet little princess." Jeremy soon catches on as he bows lightly in front of Trixia with a small wink and a smile spread across his face, biting down a laugh as well.

"Ah, thank you, Prince Charming. How can I ever repay you for such a nice deed?" Trixia does a small curtsy back as she snickers slightly.

"How about your hand in this ball that I'm having, Cinderella?" Jeremy chuckles a bit himself as he reaches a hand out for Trixia's, who gently places it on top of his. "Of course, my good sir. It'll be my honour! But I must be home before midnight, or my gown is going to go back into those dirty overalls!"

"That wouldn't be a problem, Princess," Jeremy says as he spins Trixia around before dipping the girl, smiling happily at the other as he regains his confidence, "Since you are practically perfect in every way."

"Mary Poppins, really Jeremy? You even added the British accent!" Trixia laughs lightly as she smiles up at Jeremy, having squeaked slightly when being dipped and is thankful that it's pretty dark in this room since she is almost certain that she is blushing.

"Corrections, it's Bri'ish," Jeremy says playfully as Trixia laughs a bit more. Jeremy leans away as he pulls Trixia back to her feet, back to the slow dance position as he smiles at the girl who just rolled her eyes playfully. "Though us women adore men individually, we agree as a group that they're rather stupid." She quotes as she sticks her tongue out at Jeremy.

'Ouch' Jeremy mouths before spinning Trixia again and gently bringing her hand up to his lips, "But you, princess, sure are the fairest of them all."

Trixia blinks in slight surprise as she snickers, allowing the boy to do so before bringing her other hand to her chest as she feels her face heating up even more, deciding to cover it up by acting dramatically back to Jeremy, "The huntsman is going to kill me! What am I ever going to do?"

Jeremy just laughs as he releases Trixia's hand, smiling fondly at the girl as the darkness of the room hides his own blush from the girl. "What are we even doing right now, Princess?" He laughs as he puts his hands behind his neck.

"No clue, have I maybe, accidentally imposed beast's castle?" Trixia asks as she holds her hand close to her chest, hadn't expected the younger to kiss it as she smiles back at him.

"Well, you won't discover that he's prince charming 'til chapter three!" Jeremy says as he laughs lightly, can never get enough of the references and is quite a huge Disney fan besides Trixia. "Say, Tale as old as time-"

"Meme as old as vine~" Trixia sings along playfully

"Beauty and the-"

"Yeet!" Trixia yells out happily as she snickers, smirking slightly at Jeremy, "Ya better run, Beasty! Or I'm gonna yeet you!"

"No! Belle! Don't yeet me, I'm more than meets the eye!" Jeremy yells back dramatically as he raises a hand to his forehead pretending to feel faint, "I had made a mistake in the past and had turned into this hairy beasty monster! And I can only be free from this curse if I get someone to fall in love with me!"

"Oh no! That sounds terrible! But I must leave now that it is midnight, may my glass slippers be your way of finding me again!" Trixia returns the dramatic act as she runs off towards the end of the hall, Jeremy snickering slightly before following behind, the two only stopped when they are met with a wall.

"Knock knock, this is the royal guards, please open the door in the name of the law!" Jeremy says as he knocks in the air, pretending to be formal as he bites down a snicker.

"Why hello there, guards. What brings you to this house of mine today? I am merely a peasant little girl!" Trixia answers back innocently as she pretends to have opened the door, smiling at the boy happily.

"I'm sure you have heard it by now, but the prince is looking around town for the girl who had lost this glass slipper to become his wife and the queen when he gains the throne," Jeremy says as he walks into the pretend door, smiling at Trixia.

"Ah! Why can't the future king recognize the girl that he likes? Is he stupid or is he blind all along?" Trixia scoffs playfully as Jeremy snickers at the comment, "Of course not, my princess. I would recognize you almost everywhere."

"Huh? What reference is that?" Trixia blinks in surprise as she tilts her head at Jeremy, not remembering a Disney movie that this quote implies.

Jeremy just smiles before gathering all of his confidence, gently taking Trixia's hand and bringing it up to his lips once again. Softening his voice before speaking up, looking at the girl fondly and straight in the eye. "I love you, Trixia. Will I have the honour of becoming your boyfriend?"

Trixia's eyes widen at the sudden confession as she feels her face heat up more if it is even possible, smiling fondly back at him, "Of course, you dork. I thought you'd never ask."

"The dance floor is now ours, my princess."

"Of course, my prince."

------------------------------------

Yes! This is a Trixia/Jeremy-only chapter!

We got a second official couple!

Yes, the others are not... yet

Have a nice day!