Happiness (Trixia, Diana, Jeremy)

"Dee!" Trixia waves towards Diana as she walks over to meet her at the bus station, her other hand holding Jeremy's as the boy follows along with a nonchalant smile, "Sup' Diane."

"Greetings, Trixie, Jeremy," Diana smiles over gently as she stops leaning against the railing, having been asked if she wants to tag along on a trip to the aquarium to which she replied yes, "How are you two today?"

"We're doing great, thanks!" Trixia says happily as she releases Jeremy's hand, walking over to Diana happily, "How long have we kept you waiting?"

"I have just got here as well, Lady Trixia," Diana answers despite having already been here for at least fifteen minutes, not wanting the girl to feel bad as she smiles at the other fondly. Diana looks between the couple before letting out a soft sign and smiling gently at Trixia once again, "The bus should be here in soon, we are to wait around eight stops before arriving."

"I told you that you don't have to be so formal..." Trixia signs fondly at her best friend before nodding, "alright then! Glad you decided to come with us, Diane!"

"Thank you for inviting me, Trixie," Diana smiles back before nodding over at Jeremy as acknowledgement, "You too."

"Not a problem, Dee!" Jeremy answers as Trixia rolls her eyes playfully, she being the one that actually invited Diana before smiling over at the girl as well, "No problem!"

The bus arrives just a bit after that as the three make their way in, sitting down at the back of the bus and waiting for their stop.

Jeremy was just staring outside the window before looking over and realizing that he is being stared at, smiling fondly as he confronts the girl, "Yes? Can I help you?"

Trixia only blinks in surprise at finding herself staring but shaking her head, smiling back at Jeremy, "Nope! Nothing!"

Diana is silently watching from the side with a fond smile on her face, looking back at the front to give the two some space but does pay attention to the two throughout the entire ride.

The three get off once they had arrived, walking into the building as Trixia looks around happily, "Wow, this place is bigger than I thought!"

"Glad you seem to like it then," Jeremy lets out a small snicker before going over to pay the tickets for the three of them, getting stopped by Diana, "I'll pay, a thank you for letting me tag along."

Jeremy just nods as he sees no point in trying to fight over it, deciding to pay the girl back in some way later before almost getting pulled off balance by Trixia suddenly hugging his arm, "Have you been here before? You don't seem too excited?"

"I worked here before, a caretaker for the penguins." Jeremy explains with a small shrug as he smiles down at Trixia fondly, who just gets a bit more excited at that, "There are penguins here?!"

"Mhm, let's go see them later." Jeremy chuckles out slightly before the two thanks Diana for paying, making their way into the entrance. Diana strolled slightly behind the two and eyed the two fondly, glad that her best friend is being so happy.

The three of them walk across many exhibits and enjoyed their time there, Trixia's hand never leaving Jeremy's as Diana just strolls after the two for the most part. Trixia does not forget about her best friend though, as she pulls her along after a while as well.

It is almost noon as the three make their way toward the cafeteria, Trixia runs towards the cashier, "I'll go order us some food!"

"I want a sandwich!" Jeremy says as he walks behind with his hands behind his back, standing beside the girl before getting out his wallet, "Also, I'm paying."