The trials of 2-year-old Liberty and Justice

Bose's POV

1 year and a half later...

"LIBERTY GIVE IT BACK!" I yell.

I am now lifting my little girl into the air as she puts up her pink force field so I can't get her. But I need my necklace back if I lose it or break it I'll never forgive myself.

"NOO!" She says.

"Why LibLib?" I ask.

"I want a cool necklace like momma and dadda!"

What...all this fighting because she doesn't want to be left out. My little Liberty just like Mika she'll fight me for days to get what she wants.

"Liberty if I get you a necklace like us will you please give me my necklace back?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

I put her down and she hands me my necklace. I pick her up and she giggled at the sudden motion.

"Now was that so hard Lib?"

"No."

"That's my girl!"

I threw her up and caught her with my telekinesis making her fly through the house which is one of her favorite things to do.

3 months later...

While watching tv Liberty runs up to me and says...

"Dadda can we get a puppy?"

"Aww I'm sorry honey but we can't get a puppy." I say.

"But mommy said we could." She says.

Mika said we could...Mika definitely would have talked to me about this first so I decided to read her mind to see if she was lying.

"Momma didn't say it but I want a puppy!"

She lied. But instead of calling her out, I'll make her call herself out. So I say...

"Ok."

"Yayyyy!"

What she didn't know was that night I told Mika she lied and we came up with a plan to make her admit she lied but also learn a lesson about lying. So Chapa just got a little pitbull and Liberty hasn't seen it yet so we'll use her dog. The plan is Mika gets mad at me for getting a dog but since I "didn't know" she doesn't want us to have a dog I'll say Liberty said we could! If Liberty fesses up she won't get in trouble but she will get a warning if she lies again she'll be in timeout and will get an early nap.

The next day...

I walk into the living room to see Mika and Liberty reading a book.

"Hey girls, guess what I have."

"Is it a puppy! I hope it is a puppy because I really want a super cute puppy!" Liberty asks excitedly.

I pull the puppy pitbull from behind my back and Mika gets her acting face on.

"Yay! I was right it is a puppy!" Liberty says.

"No way." Mika says.

"What do you mean no way." I say.

"Bose Honey you know we can't have puppies in this house!" Mika says.

"But you said we could!" I say.

"Stop lying Bose, you know in this house we don't lie." Mika says.

"Wait we don't?" Liberty says.

"Of course, not Liberty, lying is such a bad thing to do!" I say.

"Oh.." Liberty says.

"What do you mean oh...have you lied to us recently Liberty?" Mika asks.

"Umm..yes I have...but please don't get mad at me!" Liberty says.

"We won't get mad if you tell us what you lied to us about." I say.

"Ok...I lied to dadda, I told him that momma said we could get a puppy. I'm sorry I didn't know it was very bad to lie." Liberty says.

"It's ok honey, but you need to promise me that you won't lie again." Mika says picking her up.

"I promise." Liberty says while hugging Mika.

Mika's POV

3 months later......

Man, when they say terrible twos......they really mean it. Right now I'm watching Justice for Miles while he's on his 5th date this month and Bose is in Liberty's room right now building her toddler bed since she kept breaking cribs and if she falls off the bed she has her force field to protect her, so now I'm taking care of two 2-year-olds all by myself. You're probably wondering how it's going......well right now I'm trying to get my niece and daughter off the ceiling without Sonic screaming them down.

"Girls get down!" I say.

"NOO!" They say in unison.

"Don't let me get to 3...
1...
2...."

The girls drop down and Liberty protects their fall with her force field. They never let me get to three....it's the mom's authority. I'm definitely the stricter parent out of me and Bose but I rather it be me than Bose because no one likes getting on my bad side but Bose's bad side is even worse.

"Girls timeout NOW!"

"Yes, Auntie MiMi."
"Yes, Momma."

The girls sit in the time-out corner and sulk through every single second of it. Timeouts are my and Bose's way to have the kids chill out and rethink all their actions without resorting to physical violence as a discipline. It works better in my opinion because one thing kids hate is sitting and doing nothing.

"Ok time's up! What do you girls have to say to me." I say.

"We're sorry!" They say in unison.

"Good girls, now who wants ice cream?"

"Me!" Bose says out of nowhere.

"Dadda she's talking to us silly!" Liberty says laughing.

"But I want ice cream too!" Bose says.

"Ok everyone gets ice cream even Dadda." I say.

"Yes! Let's go girls."

Bose lifts the girls and flies them to the kitchen. Little laughs and giggles were heard throughout the entire house and I must say it's a sweet sound to hear.

2 hours later...

After ice cream, Bose took the girls off my hands and went downstairs to the playroom. I took that time to clean the house up and change into the comfiest pajamas but what I failed to realize is how quiet the house had become. I even turned on my Sonic hearing and still I hear nothing downstairs so with my curiosity killing me I went downstairs and saw the cutest scene. I see Justice and Liberty asleep cuddling a fast asleep Bose and I can see that the girls ran him for his money lol. He had one girl on each side and they are fast asleep...I take a quick picture of this adorable moment and sent it to Miles. This is a moment that I want all of us to remember.