Regular Day

Bose's POV

The next day...

Right now I'm watching Lili off the monitor as she watches her tablet fully content. The first night at the hospital was rough...she woke up in the middle of the night crying for us but we couldn't be there for her. Mika and I sung her a lullaby to calm her down and hear our voices. She stopped crying and tried to go to sleep but she struggled and didn't go back to sleep for another 2 hours. Right after that happened Mickey woke up screaming...he was having nightmares from the incident from school so he slept in our bed that night. But right now I'm getting ready so I can drive the kids to school...Mika already left the house since she had an early dentist appointment. I hear footsteps come downstairs and I turn and see my boys.

"Morning boys."

"Morning Daddy, can I see Lili?" Barker asked.

"Morning Daddy, can I see too?" Mickey asked.

I hand barker the monitor and he shows Mickey.

"Hi sissy!" The twins say.

Lili's attention leaves her screen and moves to ours...

"Hi BarBar and Keykey!" Lili says.

"Do you feel less icky?" Barker asks.

"No."

"Aww well Lili you will get better soon so you can come home!" Mickey says.

Lili smiles at her big brother's comment.

"Alright boys give sissy hugs and kisses we got to go." I say.

Just as I say that Liberty comes downstairs.

"Hi Lili!" Liberty says.

"Hi LibLib!"

"Ok love bug we got to go but we will talk again later ok!" I say.

"Ok dada!"

"Bye sissy!" The kids say.

The kids give their youngest sibling virtual hugs and kisses with little Lili giving them right back. After we turn off the monitor Mickey asks...

"When can we see Lili?"

"Next Monday and we are going to have a big family sleepover with cousin Justice, Auntie Chapa and Uncle Miles to celebrate!"

The kids roar and cheer with excitement since they love their family.

"Ok enough cheering let's get into the car!"

I lift all 3 of my kids flying them in the air like I used to do more often when they were younger. Their giggling and laughing made my heart happy like it always did back then. I carry them out the house then I put them down, they run to the car and sit in their regular seats. After a 10 minute drive of the kids watching Encanto on the tv in the car and singing the family madrigal song at the top of their lungs...we finally made it to school. I get out the car and give all the kids hugs and kisses and just like that they are walking into the school. I'm now on my way to pick up Mika from her dentist appointment since she took a Guber there. I pull up and see Mika talking to a young boy so I decided to sneak up and surprise her.

"Hey babe!"

"AHH! Bose you scared me you jerk!" Mika says.

She playfully hit me on my chest and I put my arm around her waist.

"Hey Bose."

I look at the young boy who called my name and realized it was Ace.

"Hey Ace, long time no see little dude! How are you and Bryce doing?" I ask.

"Oh we're doing great...Bryce just got married actually!" Ace states.

"That's great...what about you? Find anyone special?" Mika asks.

"Umm...actually there is someone, I have a boyfriend his name is Jack."

"That's awesome dude...I'm so happy for you and your brother." I say.

"Thanks but I have to go...I know we'll see each other again!" Ace says.

"We definitely will!" Mika says.

We hug ace goodbye and make our way to the car.

30 minutes later...

Mika and I were discussing what we were going to do for Lili's coming home sleepover extravaganza.

"We can go to great wolf lodge!" I say.

"Water parks, all indoor games, big hotel rooms, and it will definitely tire out all the kids!" Mika states.

"Yea...and I just thought the name was cool!" I say.

"Well we are definitely going and surprising all the kids." Mika says.

"We should check on Lili to see how she's doing I haven't seen her since this morning." I say.

Mika scoots over laying on my chest while I turn on the monitor. We see Lili fast asleep cuddling her stuffed unicorn that she has had since she was a baby. The kids picked that out for her before she was born and she has treasured it ever since.

"She's so precious. I can't believe she is only 2 years away from getting her final power...I felt like it was yesterday Liberty was born." Mika says.

"We were 24 and new parents now we're 36 and have a 13 year old, two 8 year olds, and a 3 year old." I say.

Mika's POV

"We've known each other for 24 years...and I wouldn't take back I single one of them." I say.

Bose kisses my forehead and I reply by pecking his lips. He smiles while hugging me as I snuggle into him.

Hours later...

Bose and I were watching dog judge when the kids came in from school. All 3 of them ran towards us and gave us a big dog pile of a hug.

"I see you guys are happy to be home haha." I say.

"Today my friend gave me a huge chocolate chip cookie at lunch!" Liberty says.

"In my class it was our teacher's birthday so we had a big party and watched a bunch of movies!" Mickey says.

"And they had cupcakes and soda and a bunch of other yummy snacks!" Barker says.

The kids continue to still chatter as they tell us more about there fun filled day then they turned on the monitor to Lili playing with toys and decided to tell her about their day as well. Of course Lili was all about her listening to her siblings talk about school since she couldn't wait to go to school soon. Today has been a good day for the O'Brien household even though we are still missing our littlest member.