Lili's 5th birthday

Mika's POV

Today is the day that my last baby gets her final power! Right now Rose, Chapa, Liberty, and Justice are helping me set up Lili's magical 5th birthday party while Bose & Miles brought the twins, Lili, and Popi to the park. We have known Rose and Popi for 2 years now and it has been great...we learned on the last night of the great wolf lodge trip that Rose didn't know we were superpowered. I can never forget telling her that night...

Flashback...

We told them and at first they didn't believe us...then I told Bose to lift Popi up and when Rose saw her daughter full of giggles while floating in midair her mind was blown.

"Do you all have them?" She asked.

"Yup!" Liberty said popping up behind Rose since she went invisible.

"AHH...what else can you do?" Rose asks after getting scared half to death.

"Liberty put your field up." I say.

Liberty puts her field up and I Sonic scream a pillow at her.

"That's awesome!" Popi says.

"I also have sonic hearing, Bose can read minds, the twins have super speed and a sonic blast, Lili can make you see, hear, smell, taste, or feel anything it's called illusion manipulation. My twin brother can teleport and see into the future, his wife can shoot electricity out her hands it's called Eletrokinesis, and their daughter can walk on walls, ceilings, roofs, and more...she's basically Spider-Man lol. Lili is the last one to get her second power...with our family specifically you get one when you're born and your second power on your 5th birthday." I explain.

"You have the coolest family ever!" Popi says.

"Thanks!" Lili says.

We all continue to talk the night away while Rose and Popi learn more about our family.

End of Flashback...

Rose has always been accepting of us and that's why I appreciate her company. Since Lili is 5 now she has already started school with Popi and is loving every single second of it. She also will start training with her siblings and cousin this weekend which is great. The kids only do training on weekends only if they want that way they can hang out with friends, do clubs, sports, and more. As we finish setting up we can hear the kids walking up to the house.

"Everyone hide!" I say.

Everyone gets behind couches, chairs, and around corners while Liberty just goes invisible and cuts the light off. The door opens and Bose turns the light on while holding the birthday girl which gives us the signal to pop out.

"SUPRISE!!" Everyone yells.

Lili starts shimmying with joy and excitement in Bose's arms. I take her from Bose's arms putting on her birthday tiara.

"I'm a pretty princess!" Lili says.

"Yes you are!" I say.

We are all are dressed in princess dresses and Prince outfits since Lili loves to feel like royalty. Bose brings the boys to their rooms to give them their outfits and to change into his. Miles teleports home to change and Rose brings Popi to the bathroom to change her into a princess outfit. After 10 minutes everyone looks like royalty and it's time to get the party started. Guests start to come as time goes on...people like Ray, Schwoz, Henry, Mom and Dad, Ace, and Bryce. The party insisted on pin the tail on the pony, a bouncy castle, a ball pit, and a dance party. Now's it time for cake...we sing to her, once we finish she blows out her candles and we all clap. Lili starts to clap but when she started the whole room shook like a earthquake appeared. Bose quickly grabbed her hands to stop her from clapping...

"I think we figured out Lili's new SUPERPOWER!" I say.

Everyone cheers and claps for Lili while Lili just jumps around in excitement too scared to clap her hands again. We all eat cake and continue on with the party...I pick Lili up and say...

"I have a surprise in the backyard for you!"

"Really?" She says.

"Yea...come on!" I say.

I tell everyone to follow me, I open the back door, and Lili's jaw dropped at the magical creature she saw in her backyard...a real life unicorn.

"Mommy you got me a UNICORN!" She screams.

"Just for the party haha!"

All the kids run up to the unicorn and Liberty puts Lili and Popi on it. Bose walks up to me with a very confused facial expression.

"Butterfly...how did you get a unicorn?" He asked.

"I got in contact with Glerp and she said I can borrow a unicorn for however long I want." I explained.

"That was nice of Glerp!" He says.

"She also asked me if you were still single." I say visually annoyed.

"And you said?"

"That the unicorn is for our 4th kid's birthday party so you are far from single, so stop asking before I snap you like a twig." I say.

"That's my girl, I didn't expect any less from you hun." He says.

Bose wraps his arms around me to comfort me and calm me down...and of course it works. This himbo has me all figured out and I love it...Bose will forever be my comfort person and I hope to always be his. I take my mind off the love crazy alien and onto the kids watching the unicorn poop out cotton candy. I tell the kids it's safe to eat and they don't waste a second digging in.

"Remember when I ate that stuff cupcake?" Miles asked Chapa.

Chapa quickly shocked Miles while saying...

"BABE...don't call me that in front of people!"

"Sorry Malady." Miles says.

Miles kisses Chapa's hand as he holds it which makes Chapa smile...Chapa is such a softie when it comes to my twin and I love seeing that side of her.

"Mom come on you've got to try this stuff!" Justice says.

"Ok I'm coming...and so is Dad." Chapa's says.

"Wait what-"

Miles was cutoff by Chapa dragging him towards the unicorn. I look at Lili and she's in heaven right now. I can't believe my last baby has her final power, my twins are double digits, and Liberty is finally a high schooler. My babies aren't babies anymore but in my heart they will always be our babies.