ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

Song Aeja.

A student at Hyosan High. 

Her father is a detective. Her mother is, sadly, no longer around. One little sister; Se-bin.

At first glance, Aeja seems like a normal girl. But once you got to know her, she held a few secrets she wanted to stay secret, even if some friends knew them. That's what friends do. They tell secrets, and you keep them. Not only that, but you trust them.

If they break that trust, they aren't worth your time.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Aeja had her bag swung over one shoulder as she crossed the field slowly, planning to head home before anyone could give her another task to do. 

Right now, the only task she wanted to do was to get home and finish her homework before attending her exam that same evening. Plus, she was hungry.

"Aeja!" a voice called out. 

Before Aeja could turn around to see who was shouting out her name, she felt herself get lifted up, making her squeal. She now knew who it was.

"Gyeong-su!" Aeja screamed. "Put me down, you asshole!"

Gyeong-su laughed a little as he placed the girl back on the ground. Aeja spun around and slapped Gyeong-su on his shoulder, making the boy wince a little and grab the shoulder that had been hit.

"I told you to stop doing that!" Aeja said with an irritated sigh. "You know I have a thing about people picking me up."

When Gyeong-su let out another chuckle, Aeja rolled her eyes and continued her way across the field.

"Hey, your crush is up ahead!" Gyeong-su teased, pointing out the boy. He was reaching the end of the field, most likely also planning to head home. "Shall I call him for you? S-"

Aeja quickly spun around and clamped her hand over the boy's mouth, giving him a warning look. "You tell Su-hyeok before I do, I will rip you in half."

Since becoming friends with the boy two years before, Aeja had slowly gained feelings for Su-hyeok. She really wanted to tell him. It was just that... she just didn't know how.

On-jo had suggested Aeja should give Su-hyeok her name tag, but Aeja immediately shut down the idea, saying it was too cheesy. Aeja was planning to just tell Su-hyeok, but only when she felt the moment was right... and Gyeong-su teasing her about it didn't help.

Trying to quickly change the subject before Aeja got any angrier, Gyeong-su ran over to his best friend, Cheong-san, who was walking behind them, texting someone.

"I heard your restaurant moved," Gyeong-su said to Cheong-san. "How about a grand opening?"

"We're not having one," Cheong-san answered.

"What?" Gyeong-su gasped. "Why?"

"Probably because he doesn't want to be embarrassed," Aeja commented as the boys caught up with her. "Is it still called Cheongsan Chicken?"

The look on Cheong-san's face said it all, even as he read a text from his mother. "Seriously? I told them to change the name."

"I heard you were," Gyeong-su said, referring to Cheong-san's family going a grand opening for the cafe.

"We're not," Cheong-san replied. "The fryer hasn't even come in yet."

"I heard it had," Gyeong-su said.