ᵖⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵒʳˢ

"Get off of me!" Ho-cheol cried out as a zombie came at him, pushing the young officer against the wall.

Jae-ik quickly ripped the zombie away from Ho-cheol, leading the young officer towards a restaurant nearby. Jae-ik shut and locked the door behind them.

Ho-cheol panted loudly, slowly making his way into the restaurant when he jumped back and toward Jae-ik in fear. "Shit! Oh my god! It's a zombie, sir. There's a zombie inside."

Jae-ik grabbed a pair of scissors that was nearby. "There's one inside?" Jae-ik asked Ho-cheol.

Ho-cheol nodded, "Yes."

Jae-ik prepared himself before he emerged, ready to stab the zombie. But he stopped, noticing that the zombie had been tied to the door handles by her wrists.

Jae-ik let out a sigh and sat down on a chair nearby, "It's okay. Come in."

"Really?" Ho-cheol asked.

"It's okay," Jae-ik replied, pointing at the zombie. "She's tied up."

Ho-cheol noticed what the girl was wearing. "A student should be in school. Why is she in a chicken place? And why is she tied- Oh my God!"

Jae-ik stood up quickly, grabbing the scissors when Ho-cheol began to scream again. "What? What is it this time?"

"Look, there," Ho-cheol pointed to something that was laying on some seats.

Jae-ik walked over, noticing that it was a baby wrapped in a blanket. He held his ear towards the baby's mouth, checking to see if it was breathing.

"Is it okay?" Ho-cheol asked. "Is the baby a zombie?"

When the baby made a tiny noise, Jae-ik shook his head. "No. It's alive."

Gently picking up the baby, Jae-ik looked over at the zombie that was tied to the door. He seemed to put two and two together quite quickly, especially when he noticed the baby was a newborn.

"Check the fridge for some milk or something," Jae-ik said to Ho-cheol.

"Why? Are you thirsty?" Ho-cheol asked.

"For the baby," Jae-ik explained. "We need to feed the bay. It looks exhausted."

"What if there's no milk?" Ho-cheol asked.

"Just check the fridge first," Jae-ik sighed. "We can think about what to do if there isn't any."

"Oh. You're right," Ho-cheol nodded, beginning to make his way over to the fridge before he turned back. "If there's no milk, what should I bring?"

"Just check first," Jae-ik replied, growing irritated. "Before I beat you up."

A few minutes went by.

The zombies seemed to grow bored of the officers and began to slowly leave them alone.

"What should we do now?" Ho-cheol asked as Jae-ik continued to feed the baby.

"What else?" Jae-ik replied. "We have to go to headquarters."

"What about the baby?" Ho-cheol asked. "It's hard enough with just us. Are you going to take it?"

Jae-ik looked down at the baby in his arms when he felt the baby's tiny hand slowly grab onto his thumb. He smiled at this, remembering when Aeja used to do the same thing when she was a baby.

I hope you're okay, Aeja.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)