ᵒᵘᵗᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ

Aeja threw her apple core into a bin nearby as she made her way out of the canteen. A bottle of water was in her right hand. 

She didn't feel hungry, not after seeing Hyeon-ju's state. Sure, Aeja had never really paid attention to Hyeon-ju in the past, but things like that made Aeja feel queasy. 

Not only that, but she wanted to think of how she was going to tell Su-hyeok. She was still against the name tag suggestion.

So far, she was thinking of just telling Su-hyeok. She was good at that. Getting to the point of things. Her mother had been good at that too.

"Aeja!"

Aeja looked to her right as she heard her name get called out.

"Su-hyeok," Aeja greeted.

"Are you alright?" Su-hyeok asked. "I saw you didn't eat much."

"I just don't feel hungry," Aeja answered. "And I still feel a little shaken from the way Hyeon-ju looked. I suppose that threw off my appetite."

Su-hyeok nodded, digging into his pocket. "Well, I uhm- I got you something."

Upon noticing what it was, Aeja's eyes widened slightly. "You got me Pocky?"

"I remember you saying they were your favourite," Su-hyeok smiled a little as he handed the box to Aeja.

Aeja smiled in appreciation as she bit down on one of the chocolate covered breadsticks, "Thanks. That makes me feel a little better."

Su-hyeok remained smiling, glad he'd cheered up Aeja. 

"Are you still up for the park later?" Aeja asked.

"Yeah," Su-hyeok nodded. "What makes you think I wouldn't?"

"I don't know, my mind has been going crazy today," Aeja shook her head. "Oh, right! My dad said that he'll be busy tonight, so could we possibly pick up Se-bin from her school before going to the park?"

Just before Su-hyeok could answer, a scream came from nearby. Two students came running from inside the school, with one of them being bitten at by a third student. Aeja noticed the bitten shoulder on the student attacking everyone, and quickly realised that something very bad was going on.

Su-hyeok went to grab Aeja's arm, but the girl began running towards the commotion. Why? Nam-ra was obliviously walking right towards the students being attacked. Su-hyeok followed, not really having a choice.

"Nam-ra!" Aeja said once she reached the girl, grabbing her friend's arm and pulling her away from the student as it started to chase after them. "Run! Su-hyeok, go!"

Su-hyeok stayed running, but slowed down so Aeja and Nam-ra could catch up with him. He took Aeja's hand in his and pulled the girls along with him, quickly trying to find somewhere safe to get to.

They ran around towards the front of the school, quickly noticing the carnage happening in front of them. They noticed a gardener get pulled off the ladder he was on, which gave Aeja an idea.

"Guys, help me move this towards the classrooms!" Aeja said to Su-hyeok and Nam-ra.

They worked quickly, each one keeping an eye out for any students that would head their way. They positioned the ladder in front of a window of a classroom.

"Su-hyeok, go!" Aeja ordered, picking up a part of the bush from nearby. It wasn't the greatest weapon, but it was something. "Get the window open."

Su-hyeok didn't argue, already climbing the ladder. The window was opened and he was pulled inside by his classmates. He quickly leaned back out the window, "Prez, Aeja! Quick!"