ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵒᶠ

Nam-ra shot up, having been woken up by something.

Aeja noticed and walked over to her friend, untying her wrist from the pipe. "What's wrong?"

"I heard something strange," Nam-ra answered.

Nam-ra walked over to the closed curtains, with Aeja nearby. Everyone stood up, wondering what Nam-ra was talking about. Nam-ra stayed silent, trying to see if she could hear the sound again.

"I hear it," Nam-ra said after a few moments.

"What do you hear?" On-jo asked.

"Someone is puking," Nam-ra answered and then went silent for a few moments. "It stopped."

"The puking?" Aeja asked.

Nam-ra nodded.

"Stop that," Hyo-ryung pleaded. "You're scaring me."

"Don't you hear it?" Nam-ra asked.

"What are you talking about?" Hyo-ryung asked.

Nam-ra went silent, as if she could hear something else. "Are you scared?"

"What?" Hyo-ryung said. "Stop that."

"It's just that... you're breathing the loudest," Nam-ra replied.

"Do you hear anything else?" Aeja asked Nam-ra.

"All I hear is that zombie," Dae-su cringed, pointing to the zombie that was still trapped under the piano.

Nam-ra went silent again. Aeja waited, wondering why Nam-ra could hear things that everyone else couldn't. She hadn't heard anyone vomiting earlier.

"Let's get out of here," Nam-ra eventually said. "This place feels weird."

"We can't just leave," Cheong-san replied. "There are too many zombies."

"We should've gone to the rooftop when the music was still playing," Dae-su sighed.

Aeja's eyes widened as she got an idea, "Music... that's it! Dae-su, you're a genius!"

"I am?" Dae-su said as Aeja ran over to the camera. It still had the video of the school choir.

"If we could get this to play loud enough, we could get all the zombies to go in here while we run to the roof," Aeja explained. "Like we did back in the broadcasting room."

"But we aren't in the broadcasting room," Ji-min pointed out. "How are we going to get it to play loud enough?"

Aeja pointed at the TV. "That, maybe? Does anyone know how to attach the camera to it?"

"I do," Joon-yeong raised his hand.

"Aeja's right," On-jo said. "If we build a tall barricade here and play music on that TV, we can lure the zombies into this room and wait until they are all in here. Then we run for the roof."

"We can use the instruments in here too," Cheong-san said, pointing at the instruments nearby.

"If we leave one of the doors open, they'll hear the music and come through that one door," On-jo explained. "The other is how we get out."

"So you're saying we should stack desks, chairs and whatnot in the middle here, open the door and run through the back door, right?" Cheong-san clarified.

"Not here," On-jo shook her head. "A little further back. More room on this side."

"Why is that?" Dae-su asked.

"There aren't many of us, but there are many zombies," On-jo pointed out.

"I see," Dae-su nodded. "She sucks at school, but she's pretty smart."