ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ

Aeja had never felt her reflexes kick in so fast.

Grabbing the hose and feeling herself slam against the wall felt like a hallucination for only a moment. The thing that made her realise this was reality was the zombie holding onto her foot.

"Aeja!" a voice said from above her. Aeja looked up and felt like she going to cry.

"Su-hyeok!" Aeja gasped.

"Look down!" Su-hyeok. "Down, down, down! She's got your foot."

"I'm aware," Aeja replied, trying to kick the zombie's hands off her foot, but the zombie seemed to have a very strong grip.

"Kick it off!" Su-hyeok said.

"I'm trying, she won't let go," Aeja was starting to panic. A gasp of fear left Aeja's mouth as she fell a little, but her hands stayed holding onto the hose.

"Okay, I'm coming down," Su-hyeok called to her.

"What? No!" Aeja replied. "Su-hyeok, don't!"

"I'm coming," Su-hyeok repeated, knowing the girl won't listen to him.

Su-hyeok retreated back to the window, realising how difficult it was going to be to get to Aeja.

"Su-hyeok, above you!" On-jo called out from the broadcasting room.

Upon looking up, Su-hyeok spotted a zombie staring down at him. A few drops of blood fell from the zombie and landed on Su-hyeok's face.

The zombie then started to lean forwards, trying to get to Su-hyeok. It was bound to fall towards him.

Realising that he was running out of time and options, Su-hyeok jumped. He grabbed onto the hose, landing slightly above Aeja. Aeja felt the hose jolt slightly, making her start to panic. There was too much weight.

"Ouch, that's my thumb!" Aeja winced as Su-hyeok began climbing down the hose.

"Sorry," Su-hyeok replied, trying to move down quickly so he could move his hand away from where he was squishing Aeja's thumb.

Su-hyeok clung onto Aeja as he finished climbing down, and started trying to kick the zombie off of Aeja's foot. Eventually, one of his kicks made the zombie let go, which sent it down to the ground below.

"Shit," Su-hyeok panted, holding onto Aeja's waist tightly. "Why can't you just kick her off like I said?"

"Hey. Stop hugging me," Aeja replied, becoming flustered. She just hoped that no one could see her burning cheeks.

"I'm not hugging you," Su-hyeok said.

"Yes you are," Aeja replied.

"You like it?" Su-hyeok teased her, making the girl even more flustered. She let out an embarrassed laugh, which made Su-hyeok smile.

Su-hyeok was pulled into the classroom first, with Aeja close behind him.

Once they were both inside, Aeja wrapped her arms around Su-hyeok. He went backwards slightly, shocked by the sudden force, but hugged Aeja once he regained himself.

"I thought you were dead," Aeja said, tears threatening to fall once again that day.

Su-hyeok chuckled at this, "You can't get rid of me that easily."

Aeja smiled, knowing that Su-hyeok was right, in a way.

"What's wrong with you?" Aeja heard Gyeong-su say to someone. "Aeja was still out there. You want us just to shut her out?"