ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉᵈ

"Hey, this way!" Mi-jin said, leading everyone down an alleyway.

Nam-ra pulled the bandage off from her eye as they ran. Aeja stayed behind Wu-jin and Su-hyeok as they supported Dae-su, making sure none of them trailed behind.

Dae-su fell forwards, accidentally bring Wu-jin and Su-hyeok down with him. Su-hyeok stood up, grabbing a spade from nearby.

"Take Dae-su and go," Su-hyeok said to Wu-jin.

"Su-hyeok!" Aeja scolded. She wanted Su-hyeok to stop risking his life so much.

"Forget it," Wu-jin replied, grabbing a spade.

"What are you doing?" Su-hyeok asked. "I said go."

"We're not going anywhere," Aeja replied. "On-jo's right. No one else dies for us."

The girls started grabbing the tools from the shop, while Mi-jin stayed holding her sharpened staff. Aeja reached over and grabbed a bin lid to use as a shield.

"I have a feeling it'll all end here," Mi-jin muttered.

Everyone stood strong, clenching tightly onto the tools and weapons in their hands as they waited for the zombies to arrive.

The first one appeared, then two more. Then four. Then six. Then it became too many to count.

Su-hyeok ran forwards, the spade in hand. He knocked the first two down with the spade as Dae-su and Aeja moved forwards to try and kill them. Soon, Su-hyeok was overpowered and had to start swinging them over his shoulder.

Everyone was immediately busy with a zombie.

Dae-su struggled to keep one off him.

Su-hyeok swung his spade at a zombie's head.

Mi-jin and Ha-ri both took on their own zombies. Ha-ri had run out of arrows ages ago, so she'd also discarded her bow and was using a spade instead.

Wu-jin was swinging a hammer at a zombie's head. On-jo ran over to try and knock the zombie off Wu-jin when it overpowered him.

Another zombie appeared, beginning to run towards On-jo when Nam-ra grabbed it, pulling it away from her friend and throwing it into a knocked over fridge nearby.

Aeja kicked the zombie off her, swinging the bat in her hands at its head. She heard something crack and the zombie fell down. Aeja must've broken its neck.

Nam-ra grabbed a zombie from nearby, grabbing it by the hair and pulling its head back, snapping its neck and making it fall to the ground.

"Break their neck!" Aeja called out. "The back of their neck has a vein that connects to the brain. Break it!"

Wu-jin flung a zombie into a freezer nearby and began swinging the hammer at the back of its neck. After a few strong strikes to the neck, the zombie went still.

On-jo grabbed a fence from nearby to try and keep the zombie away from her. Hyo-ryung ran over, hitting the wrench at the zombie. Eventually, On-jo kicked it back, causing the zombie to get stuck in the fence.

Dae-su kicked the zombie back, using his good leg. But before he could get up, another zombie ran at him.

Su-hyeok fell back trying to keep a zombie away from him, using the spade to keep it back. A sign hit the zombie in the head, sending it to the ground. Nam-ra, who had thrown the sign, ran over and grabbed Su-hyeok's spade before spinning around and swinging it into a zombie's neck. It dropped dead.

Su-hyeok noticed Dae-su was in trouble and grabbed the spade from Nam-ra. He ran over as Dae-su managed to get back onto his feet again. Su-hyeok ran over, swinging the spade at the zombie again and again until it didn't move anymore.