ᵇᵃᶜᵏˢᵗᵃᵇᵇᵉʳ

Ms Park left the recording room, letting out a quiet sigh as she shut the door.

"Is he not coming out?" Cheong-san asked.

"He says he wants to do the whole hour," Ms Park replied.

Dae-su sighed, "He's sulking."

"I don't blame him," Aeja mumbled. Only Nam-ra heard her, but she didn't react. Her mind was on something else.

"I'll go talk to him," Cheong-san offered.

"Why should you go?" Ji-min asked. "If anyone should go in, it should be Na-yeon."

All eyes went on Na-yeon, who was sitting by the table, simply.

"Why should I?" Na-yeon asked.

"He's like that because of you," Ji-min replied. "And Aeja is upset now because of how you accused her."

Aeja wasn't really that upset, but she still wasn't talking to anyone besides Nam-ra.

"What did I do?" Na-yeon asked.

"Like you don't know?" Ji-min scoffed.

"Was it wrong to suspect them?" Na-yeon remarked. "You all thought so too. All of you. Why are you picking on me?" Na-yeon asked.

" 'Cause you deserve it," Ji-min replied.

"That's enough, Ji-min," Ms Park said, making the latter scoff and turn away. Ms Park looked over at Na-yeon. "You remember your promise, right? After 30 minutes you'd apologize. It's been 30 minutes."

Na-yeon seemed to give in, "All right."

Aeja's eyebrows furrowed. Just like that? Na-yeon never gives into things like this so quickly.

Everyone apart from Aeja watched as she went into the recording room.

"She's doing it. Holy shit," Dae-su whispered. "She's really doing it."

"Oh, yo. They're talking," Wu-jin noticed. "That's good. Right?"

The boys started chuckling as Gyeong-su stood up, standing right in front of Na-yeon. They began silently chanting for the two in the recording room to kiss.

Meanwhile, Nam-ra gently patted Aeja's shoulder.

"What's up?" Aeja asked. Nam-ra usually patted Aeja's shoulder when something was up.

But before Nam-ra could say, Na-yeon exited. Everyone started clapping and applauding her until Gyeong-su chased after her, trying to grab Na-yeon.

"Come here you piece of...!" Gyeong-su was shouting as Cheong-san and Ms Park were holding him back.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Did you really say that?" Ms Park sighed at Na-yeon. "You promised me you'd apologize to him."

"Dude, forget about her," Dae-su said to Gyeong-su, who was sitting in a chair nearby to the window.

"I did nothing wrong," Na-yeon protested.

"You only think about yourself," Ji-min said. "You said to close the door on our friends, before anyone could get in. You said it would be safer for us. That's not right."

"We almost died when Gyeong-su pulled Coach Kang in," Na-yeon argued. "Why aren't you mad at him?"

"He didn't pull him in though," Cheong-san joined the argument. "How is he supposed to know that that was gonna happen?"