ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵐˢ

"No one's coming?" Su-hyeok asked after a while passed. He was standing beside Cheong-san who was looking out the window.

"I think something's happening at the gate," Cheong-san said, spotting a white vehicle parked right at the front of the gate.

"Let's call the cops again," Na-yeon announced. "Get them to listen."

"I'm trying, but they won't pick up," On-jo replied, who had the phone.

Na-yeon walked up to Nam-ra, who had been sitting in a chair since they'd found the phone. "Hey. Do something. Tell Ms Park to come or something."

"What can she do?" Su-hyeok asked.

"She should be doing something," Na-yeon remarked. "What have you done as class president?"

"Stop it," Min-ji said, grabbing Na-yeon's hand but the latter shrugged her off.

Nam-ra stood up from the seat she was in, looking directly at Na-yeon. "Should I go out? Go to the teacher's office? Will that do?"

"Why are you asking me?" Na-yeon replied.

"You told me to do something," Nam-ra continued. "Do you want me to leave?"

"Stop it, both of you," On-jo said. "She's only saying that because you're the class president. So just be patient, okay?"

"Yeah, be patient," Dae-su nodded. Wu-jin agreed, but once Nam-ra looked over at them, they quickly looked away from her.

"You guys are... funny," Nam-ra suddenly announced.

"What do you mean?" On-jo said.

Nam-ra turned to On-jo, a small smile on her face, "Now that we are in this mess, I'm your class president?"

"We called the police, so we just have to wait a little while," Su-hyeok pointed out, trying to cease the tensions that were already starting to rise.

"But no one's coming!" Na-yeon whined.

"Enough already. We're all scared too!" Aeja said, sliding off the shelf she'd been sitting on.

"That's why I'm telling them to call!" Na-yeon faced Aeja. "Why don't you do it, then? Your dad is a detective, isn't he? Call him!"

"For all I know, he could be in another city right now, doing his job," Aeja argued, taking a step towards Na-yeon. "Just because your dad serves everything to you on a silver platter doesn't mean that everyone else in this world will do the same for you, especially me."

Na-yeon was growing frustrated, her cheeks turning red and her breath hissing through her clenched teeth. "So then call his station!"

"Ladies, ladies, can you just stop the whining?" Gyeong-su asked from where he was still sitting by the door, holding it closed.

"Who are you to stop us, you fucker?" Na-yeon asked.

"What? Did you just call me a fucker?" Gyeong-su stood up, moving away from the door. "Call me a fucker, you shithead!"

The boys all quickly tried to stop Gyeong-su from walking to Na-yeon and attacking her. Aeja bit her cheek, knowing she'd just let him punch her.

"Let it go. Stop it," Dae-su calmed Gyeong-su down.

"Hold the door. I said hold the door," Cheong-san ordered.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Gyeong-su asked, pointing at Na-yeon. "Did you hear what she said?"

"Hold the door," Wu-jin ordered. "Let it go. It's nothing new."

"Seriously- Whoa!" Gyeong-su cried out and backed away in fear as someone ran into the classroom, shutting the door behind them.