BROKEN MELODY

TW: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES HINTS ABOUT MARI'S DEATH. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS.

-------------------------------------------------
Sunny POV
-------------------------------------------------

It's so warm...but that doesn't stop me...SOMETHING warned me...something in your life will change forever...what could that mean...?

The next thing I knew, me and Mari were arguing at the top of the stairs, with my broken violin at the bottom...and I push her...and I scream...

"MARI!!!!"

I rush down to the bottom of the stairs...just to see...

She's dead...

I killed her...

I killed Mari...

Basil rushes over, noticing my screams...he tries to console me but...

"I'm a murderer, Basil...you can't trust me anymore..."

---------------flashback end------------

All I can remember after that is hanging Mari from the tree...

But when we walked away...this is what we see looking back at us...
-------------------------------------------------
MARI'S HANGING BODY

-------------------------------------------------MARI'S HANGING BODY

(I'm not sure if this is what looked back at them. If you don't know, this is HELLMARI. Please tell me if it's not and I'll change it)
-------------------------------------------------

Now...the melody that plays in my heart is broken...

I can't play violin now, even if I try my best. Whenever I do, I just remember that my violin killed her...

Then, Y/N came...

After that, my life has been complete...my melody is slowly fixing...and now, I feel that I'm normal now...

But SOMETHING is still here...and so is Omori...

...but I don't know why...
-------------------------------------------------
hha if you read the description you'd know why they're still here.

also, perfectheart and sweetheart are coming into the story too, and Kel, Aubery, Hero, Basil, and Y/N will get development too, don't worry.

Here's a not depressing video because this chapter was very depressing.