VISITING HEADSPACE WITH YOU

HELP ME ALTER JUST CAME ON (if you don't know what Alter is, it's the Omori boss theme, but it has Mari and Sunny's argument in. I'll put it here for you depressed viewers to listen to. Also you can hear Mari (or Sunny I don't know) scream.)

IM FREE OF PAIN FLOURING WITH YOU CAME ON (which is also what I got the name from hehehehe)

-------------------------------------------------
scree bedtime time skip scree
-------------------------------------------------
No POV because they going sleep, just pointing that out. There will be a POV in HEADSPACE.

"Ahh Sunny...bedtime already?" Y/N asks. "Time really does fly by when you're having fun...!"

"It seems so, Y/N...let's go to HEADSPACE!!" Sunny replies.

Sunny lies in the bed, waiting for Y/N, who takes her place beside him shortly after. Sunny falls asleep with a slight touch on Y/N's arm, then Y/N falls asleep...

Enter the HEADSPACE...

-------------------------------------------------
Omori POV
-------------------------------------------------

"Omori!! We're back!!"

Such energy for 9pm...around now I'd be asleep but it's Y/N w-we have to go to HEADSPACE!!

(Hm Omori stutter :0)

"Y/N...it's 9pm...the others won't be awake for another hour..."

"Th-They wake up at 10pm??"

"Time is inverted in HEADSPACE. For them, 10pm is 10am. So let's just stay here for a bit..."

After that, me and Y/N pet Mewo. "Ahh...Mewo's so cute...!" Mewo starts purring.

"OMORI ITS 9:50 WE SHOULD GO TO HEADSPACE NOW!!!"

They are right. It takes us 10 minutes to get to HEADSPACE, so we should start going now-

Y/N already rushes ahead to the big yellow cat's room. She opens the door and the yellow cat says:

"Ah children...you've come for another rest...? Come and sleep...you'll be safe with me..."

Y/N rushes over to her bed.

"OMORI COME ONN WE HAVE TO GO TO HEADSPACE!!"

"I am coming, Y/N. You go to sleep now, I'll meet you in HEADSPACE."

I slip into my bed just a minute after Y/N. She's really excited, I guess maybe her and Kel really are freinds. Or maybe she's just excited about being able to tease Aubery again.

(SCREE WORLD'S END VALENTINE JUST CAME ON SCREEEEE)

-------------------------------------------------
ENTER THE HEADSPACE
-------------------------------------------------
(From now on, if this happens and no other POV is mentioned, assume it stays the same. In this case it's still Omori's POV.)

"BASIL, HERO, AUBERY, KEL HIIIII" Y/N screams at them.

"Hey Y/N!!!" They all shout back. Basil's flower crown isn't on yet. Aubery's bow isn't on and Kel looks like he's just woken up.

"Hehe...we just woke up..." Basil informs us. "You didn't wake us up or anything, we were already half awake when you screamed at us."

Kel realises who's looking at him, and screams

"AHHH Y/N HEY LETS GO GET SOME FLOWERS FOR BASIL!!!"

And Basil replies with

"You really don't have to...I already have enough flowers on my flower crown!! ...But I could make one for all of you too if you'd like!"

(Is anyone actually going to notice Omori-)

Y/N and Kel run off to find flowers for Basil, Hero picks up some cards and asks Aubery if she wants to play with him. She says yes, and they start playing.

(Seriously when is anyone going to notice Omori-)

I silently walk past the two, and follow Y/N and Kel on their hunt for flowers. They find some beautiful black ones, and a few white ones.
Y/N says: "We should take this to Basil so he can make it into a flower crown for Omori!!"

And so they do, but I stay in the clearing where they found the flowers. There's something about this place...that reminds me of REAL WORLD...

I grab my sketchbook that I summoned from WHITE SPACE. I start sketching the clearing. This would be such a good present for Y/N...

Y/N and Kel come back. I snap the book shut just incase they notice me. (They don't)

(Is anyone going to notice Omori-)

Y/N seems to go back to WHITE SPACE. So I do too. They have already seemed to use the knife to wake up.

So I wake up.

-------------------------------------------------
Sunny POV
-------------------------------------------------

"Ah! Y/N! How was Omori?"

"Oh...Omori...I was too busy finding flowers with Kel to notice him..."

"That's fine! At least you and Kel are building a freindship! I'm sure he wouldn't of minded either, he's more of a quiet person himself!"

-------------------------------------------------
WHAT THE OMORI 700 WORDS HOW-

have some Omori picture because you can.

OYASUMI OYASUMI CLOSE YOUR EYES AND YOU'LL LEAVE THIS DREAM

OYASUMI OYASUMI I KNOW ITS HARD TO DO〜