THE ONE THAT DIDN'T SURVIVE

scree im not breaking my promise!! :O OMORI TIME SCREE
-------------------------------------------------
Omori POV
-------------------------------------------------

"Not everyone can survive pure depression...Basil is a prime example of this..."

I watch as Sunny looks over Basil's blood-stained body. I never managed to spend time with Basil much, he never really visited HEADSPACE. (Yes HEADSPACE is being introduced now I forgot it existed oops) Or maybe it was me, I only visited HEADSPACE when Kel forced me out of WHITE SPACE...well, either way, I wasn't that sad...

At least not as sad as my sad poem, hehe...

(Yes that is an Omori skill reference you see)

Well...I'm the bad guy to most people...never hurt by death...never hurt by Sunny pushing Mari down the stai- wait, did I say something?

Well anyway, only Y/N and Mewo can truly touch my heart...I don't count Sunny. I usually watch him, and become him in WHITE SPACE.

(Mewo is Omori's cat by the way)

Well, Sunny met Y/N. And found out the truth...he isn't leaving...he isn't moving out...

Poor Basil just didn't figure out the truth in time...! Oh how sad...(not this is Omori remember)

Hehe, as I said, I'm the bad guy to most...! I can control what comes in and out of WHITE SPACE...if I don't allow them to come and see me, they stay in HEADSPACE. I allowed Basil to come to WHITE SPACE, so I could tell him Sunny wouldn't move...but he never came..

But for you, my dear reader, I will allow you into the WHITE SPACE...

Sunny will tell you how to enter...hehe...I look forward to seeing you in WHITE SPACE, reader...

-------------------------------------------------

Guys before you comment AHAHAHAHJAHAHHAH OMORI BROKE THE FOURTH WALL yes I know he did. And it was intentional...because, Sunny knows the reader (you) and, dosent he talk to you often? Well...Omori can talk to you through Sunny...

And if we're in Omori's POV, in WHITE SPACE or HEADSPACE...then he can speak to you himself...

Scary, right? Hehe...

I look forward to meeting you in WHITE SPACE, reader...