BLACK SPACE

WELCOME TO BLACK SPACE.
(sorry about the SOMETHING themes instead of BLACK SPACE, but it fits more)
-------------------------------------------------

Here, I'm still Omori...

But it sure is scary down here...

Here it's the same...as it is in the WHITE SPACE.

But...I don't want Y/N to come down here...

...never...

Here is where the SOMETHING stays. And only I, Omori, can see theme...

Well, Sunny and Basil can too, but they aren't here in the DreamWorld...

They take on many forms, and show themselves to depressed ones in the REAL WORLD.

But...that's only if they seem worthy enough...

NEVER if someone is just pretending to be depressed. They can see right through people's lies.

THE BETTER THE TRUTH, THE WORSE THE LIE

They scream as they make their way through BLACK SPACE. Trust me, I'm surprised that they can see in here...all I can see are the neverending doors that keep on coming and coming...

They call Sunny a hikikomori.
Because, ever since Mari's death, he hasn't been able to go to school...

But he has been able to talk to me and SOMETHING, because we feel his pain...

Not all of the SOMETHING screams are the same...

One I've heard, is the exact same scream of Sunny's before he sees Mari's dead body...but more glitched...

All of the SOMETHINGs here share a story...a story they can only tell other SOMETHINGs, and the depressed one they chose to guard...
-------------------------------------------------
Oh my Omori, I'm so sorry if you waited so much and had to hear the Omori battle theme at the end, oh my Omori it's so sad...
The glitched noises resemble Mari and Sunny's argument, you can hear Mari fall and Sunny scream her name...
Imsosorryimsosorryimsosorryimsosorry

Do you ever just hear that song and start crying despite not knowing much about Mari? Cause I do...