First words

Age: Nine months
Warning: None
Word count: 481

Natasha was working in her office as you played with your toys in the corner, she always had her eye on you since you got into a lot of trouble. After a while you started to get hungry.

Natasha was writing something on the piece of paper she had in front of her. You crawled over slowly since your little hands and knees could only go so fast. You stopped at her feet and started to pull on her pant leg, she stopped what she was doing to look at you.

"What do you want Moya lyubov?" (My love) she looked down at your bright green eyes wondering what you wanted. A slight whimper left your little lips but she rubbed your cheek and continued working.

As a romanoff you were not going to let this slide but you couldn't think of the word that Natasha called herself. As you tried to think you whined at Natasha but she ignored you thinking you were just bored.

That's when you remembered "Mамочка" (Mommy) she looked down at you to shocked for words. Natasha picked you up and smiled "that's me, I'm Mамочка" Your little hand pulled on her shirt, your momma smiled as she walked to her bed room.

Natasha leaned back on the bed and began to feed you, she loved feeding you since it was a way for you and her to bond, plus it was something only she could provide you with. As you fed you looked up at Natasha smiling, some milk falling out of your mouth. She laughed a little as she cleaned your mouth, she couldn't imagine life without you.

Once you were done feeding she laid you in your crib beside her bed, you have always been a mommas girl so you got up and started to cry as she got dressed. Natasha hated to see you cry so she picked you up and laid you on the bed, once she laid down you immediately went into her arms.

The sound of Natasha's heartbeat always made you calm, it was one of the only sounds that could calm you down and put you to sleep. The sound of her heartbeat was also the only thing that sounded familiar, from when you grew inside Natasha.

Her warm body was like a heated blanket and her singing was like angles from above, calm and loving. She sang the same song every night before bed, the song 'Safe and sound' she wasn't even halfway in the song when you fell deep asleep safe in your mommas protective arms.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, slightly longer then the other one's and maybe a little better.

Any requests for the next chapter? Feel free to message me if you think of any!

I'll see you next time stay safe bye!