Sick

Age: 1 month
Warning: Breastfeeding
Word count: 510

Natasha woke up early to you crying, it was 3 in the morning but you didn't seem to care. She picked you up and sat on her rocking chair, you stopped crying but you were still fussy.

She pulled down her shirt, exposing her breast. You put your little hands on her Breast pushing it away, she knew you were hungry but then she noticed you looked red. A little to red for her liking, she put the back of her hand on your forehead with her other hand holding you against her.

It was slightly hot, you had a fever. It wasn't to bad but she knew one way to help you get better was getting you to eat, she put her nipple up against your tiny little lips. You pushed it away again but this time you started to cry.

You were starving but just felt to sick to feed, Natasha knew you didn't feel good but you needed to eat. She put her nipple by your lips again, this time you took it. You started drinking fast, it was like you haven't eaten since you were in Natasha's womb.

Natasha took you off of her breast so you had time to swallow and digest. After a few moments you whined pulling yourself back, latching back onto your mommas breast. She felt bad you were feeling under the weather, she looked down at you as you fed.

She couldn't help but smile at your green emerald eyes and your sweet ginger hair. Natasha didn't dare move she just stayed in the room the whole day, Steve would come and go giving your momma food and water to help keep from her getting sick.

She hated seeing you like this, her baby girl feeling crappy for the first time. Natasha burped you then laid you on her bare chest, her warm body reminded you of what it was like inside your mommas womb. It felt warm and safe like nothing could hurt you, you loved being by her.

She was your momma after all, Natasha smiled down at you as you slowly fell asleep. Your little hand gripping onto her shirt, like you never wanted her to let you go.

A smile appeared on her face as you fell asleep, she couldn't imagine life without you. Natasha hated to think that once she found out she was pregnant, she wanted to abort you.

She was so glad she didn't, she would have taken a beautiful life that made didn't deserve to die. Especially by it's own mother, she smiled again as she rubbed you small head. As she did she fell asleep sitting up in bed with you against her bare chest.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, You can give me feedback on the chapter or the book itself!

Any requests for the next chapter? Feel free to message me if you think of any! I love to hear your ideas!

I'll see you next time stay safe bye!