Chapter 8

Tammy Sue was in awe during her candlelight dinner with Elvis. She was more in love with him than ever, but kept it to herself, as she didn't want to shock Elvis. But Tammy Sue was in shock when Elvis moved in for a kiss. Not wanting to upset Elvis and desperately wanting to kiss him at the same time, Tammy Sue gave in to Elvis' kiss.

It seemed like hours before Elvis and Tammy came up for air after their first kiss. Tammy Sue didn't want it to end. But a knock on Elvis' tour bus ended the kiss as paparazzi began taking photos of the two when Elvis opened the door to the bus.

Elvis gave the paparazzi a quick press conference to satisfy their needs before heading back into the bus to enjoy the rest of the night with Tammy Sue.

As Elvis kissed Tammy Sue again, two made love for the first time, as the two of them celebrated Tammy Sue's first performance with Elvis band.

The next morning, Tammy Sue woke up in Elvis' arms thinking it was only a dream, then realizing it was for real.

That's when Tammy Sue jumped up out of Elvis bed, wrapped a sheet around her, and ran into Elvis' bathroom, startling Elvis awake in the process.

"Tammy Sue." Elvis said, knocking on the bathroom door. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"Go away, Elvis!" Tammy Sue cried.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"Please, Elvis, just go away!"

"Baby, did I do something wrong?"

"No, Elvis, you perfect!" Tammy Sue assured him. "It's me."

"Please let me in, sweetie, and let's talk about it."

Tammy Sue relented and unlocked the door. Elvis saw tears stream down Tammy Sue's face.

"Sweetie, don't cry." Elvis said, as he dried her tears with his kisses.

"Elvis, I'm afraid I took advantage of you last night." Tammy Sue cried.

"Honey, if anyone took advantage, I am afraid it was me." Elvis apologized. "But to my defense, I just couldn't help myself. You just looked so sexy in that dress I gave you."

"You're not angry at me?"

"Angry?" Elvis asked. "Honey, I'm in love with you."

Tammy looked relieved as she let Elvis kiss her again. As the two them kissed passionately, they made love again on the bathroom floor, then again in the shower as they jumped into the shower together.

After Elvis and Tammy Sue had gotten the sexual tension out, they got dressed and went to meet with the rest of the band before they set out for the next city for the next performance.