Beverly Hills Day!

~~May 29th, 2017 at 8:29 AM~~

   I was woken by the sound of my alarm going off. I reached my hand out with one eye open and hit the snooze button on my phone screen that is lighting up the hotel room with it brightness. I open both of my eyes and fully grab my phone just to see if there is any text messages from Mark, Amy, or Tyler. Still no messages. Probably they'll call me or text me during the day.

    Today is a very interesting day for us. My parents will be looking for a job to work in their 40s. My mom use to to work as a school counselor to help students with mental health and all the other things they needed in her late 20s to mid 30s before she got retired. So she was working since 1998 she got married with my dad. My dad use to work as a physician assistance in his mid 20s to late 30s. He been working as one since 1998 as well.

   So now they'll got retired from their old jobs back in Texas and looking for a higher paying job that would earn them more money for all of us. I wonder what job they'll be looking for maybe a job that could help them earn maybe $200,000 a year at their new jobs.

   Anyway, I get off the bed, stretch a little, go to my suitcase and pick out today's outfit. Oh man, this is the one. I held my folded clothes in one of my arms and walk to the bathroom to take a shower but someone is in there so I gotta wait. Once they're out, I get inside the bathroom, lock the door undress myself, turn on the shower and then take a nice and steamy shower to relax for today. I got out of the shower, dry myself and then put on my clean clothes that I pick out. I put on my socks and walk to the sink, washes my face use some of my cleanser products, brush my teeth and put on some makeup. I got out of the bathroom and then walk over to the bed, sitting down and putting on my shoes.

   Dominique is wearing a different outfit this time for today since she brought her own clothes: she wearing white flannel shirt, black converse. She look amazing! I didn't give her a compliment this time so I just gave her a thumb up and she noticed me by giving back a smile. I smiled at her and she smiled back. My parents walk over to us and say goodbye and give us a kiss. They also told us to wait here for aunt Jennifer to come and pick us up. We agreed and and then they walk out the door. Now we wait.

   About 9 minutes later, we heard a knock on the door so Dominique told the person who knock on our door to come in. The person came inside and it was Aunt Jennifer along with David, Daniel, Kyle, & Annalisa. Jennifer asked me and Dominique if we're ready to go. we smiled at her and say yes. I unplugged my phone from the charger and placed it inside my purse. Dominique still carries her phone in her back pocket because she doesn't need a purse like I do... she not like other girls who carry their purses.

   Both of us walk over to my aunt and my 4 cousins all greeted me and Dominique with a smile so we're all ready. I use to the hotel key to lock the door as we head out of the hotel room. I place the key in my purse and we all head out down the hallway for the elevators. We'll be going to another breakfast place this time and it called: The Waffles. It in Hollywood that is next to the walk of fame. So unfortunately we might not go there again. We'll be going to Beverly Hills for today just to walk around and shop.

    When we got outside of the hotel building and head to the parking lot, Aunt Jennifer unlock for us so we can get inside. Her vehicle is a medium SUV. So we might be able to fit though. We all put on our seatbelt which one of us in the passenger seat and I'm in the back with the others. Hopefully this car ride won't be crazy at all. Jennifer get inside the car and put on her seatbelt, starting the engine. As soon as I watch her gettin in, I was thinking of buying my own car at a dealership and just drive around in Los Ángeles wondering what life would look like in L.A as we're turning into residents. The car will be for my birthday gift that would be amazing. Aunt Jennifer check every single one of us if we're wearing our seatbelts. We're ready to gooo! This is gonna be a long day for us! Oh my goodness!