Joining the Teamiplier

~~May 31st, 2017 at 7:30 AM~~

  I opened my eyes as the sun rays hits the hotel blinds. Today is Tuesday which that means I'm going to meet Amy and the others today at Mark's house! I am so excited to meet the other people Mark being friends with. Like I do know that Mark's friends are Bob, Wade, Ethan, Kathryn, Pam, Amy (his girlfriend) and so many others but I can't remember their names. I can't wait to see Amy again especially meeting a couple of other female people I'm excited to meet in the future! This time, I'll be going out alone without my family. I don't need one of my parents to holds my hand with me like I was a kid back then. I'm 24 and turning 25 in January. I'm a actual adult who can do decisions on my own!

   Anyway, I get off the bed and go to my suitcase that is sitting next to Dominique. My parents and her are still asleep so I gotta stay quiet. If one of them wake up, I'm so screwed. I unzipped my suitcase and grabbed a perfect outfit to wear for today: a white shirt with some black stripes, a denim jacket, & black skinny jeans. I'll be looking good for Amy and the others! I grab my selected clothes and take them to the bathroom. I go inside and lock the door behind me. This is going to be a nice and steamy shower!

When I get out of the shower, I dried myself with a towel and changed into my clothes I chose. I look myself in the mirror and take a look at myself. I said to my mind that I am so pretty and will be looking my very best for my new friends I'll be meeting especially Tyler. I walk over to the sink and put on some little bit of makeup and add some finishing touches. I got out of the bathroom and turn to my left to go sit on the bed and putting on my shoes, grabbed my purse and place my phone inside. then I heard some sudden movements on the bed next to me and Dominique. It was my mom, waking up from her slumber. She look at me with a confused face and said

"Honey, what are you dressed up for? I didn't say we'll be going somewhere today. We're gonna be staying here all day and relax since our exhausting day yesterday. Now tell me, where are you going?" She asked me which makes dad wake up as well and Dominique stayed asleep.

"Yea, Just like your mom said. Where are you going?" He said in a serious tone, crossing his arms. I knew he's going to be give me a lecture about being protective dad and keeping me safe. The way he look at me is just serious. I don't wanna tell him I'm gonna be meeting Amy! I just gotta play it cool.

"Um. I'm going to be out with some friends. Yeah! I just made a few friends yesterday and they are so nice. T-their names are Roxanne and Max. Yep! We'll be having a great time together and all. So please, let me go out with them! They lived in L.A too!"

"Okay! Have fun with your new friends wherever y'all go in L.A but be back at the hotel by 9PM. All day, all 11 of us will be going out shopping at a mall and going up to a park that is in northwest L.A. and I don't know where we gonna go next. Anyway, go right ahead and have fun with your 2 new friends. Remember to be back by 9 tonight!!!"
My mom said as I got up from the hotel bed and walk out the door to the hallway. I took a breather and then exhale through my nose. That was close. But 9PM is my curfew time?! Argh. Forget it! Obviously I'll be hanging out with Amy & and the others all day and get to know them. That's easy peasy.

I walk down the hallway as I dial Amy's number to call her then she answered.

"Well hello new friend! Are you ready to meet Ethan and the others? Tyler already at Mark's place and now they're helping out Mark to set up the stuff for a new video will be doing. We'll be filming the most funniest video ever. This was created by Ethan & Tyler and it called "Markiplier's Punishment" so this will be the first video that you'll be helping us as a team together!! We'll be filming at a theater that we used for Date. Since it gonna be your first day hanging out with us, you'll get the opportunity to help us! Isn't that great?! But first, you'll be meeting the members of the Teamiplier then start working on this punishment Ethan & Tyler created with their knowledge and time management. Anyway, I'm turning right to your hotel. Thanks for the direction! I'll be waiting for you at the parking lot. See ya!"'