Save The Children Livestream

~November 25th, 2017 at 6:10 AM~

I open my eyes soon as the sun shines through the window curtains of my bedroom. I sit up and look around the room for a bit until I realize today is the charity livestream for Save The Children! The stream starts maybe 7 or 8. Tyler text me that the stream starts at 7:30 AM and ends at 9:50 PM for some additional speeches given by Mark, Ethan and Tyler who all will be giving to the fans. This is gonna be a long day for us while we do some challenges in order to raise money for the kids and their families. It is so heartbreaking to see that the families of the children doesn't have enough resources in order to live on this earth and have the love they were to deserve with their parents and other family members.

My family use to struggle sometimes as I was the first to being born in 1991 when they first had me then my sister. My parents both came from Albuquerque, New Mexico when they first met then brought a house together in a small town that is next to Houston: Beaumont. That is the place where I was born. My mom's sister and brother came from Dallas, especially my dad's sibling. His parents, one of them is from Mexico and the other in the United States. Throughout the 2000s, my family always struggled in order to pay bills and do the payments until they both got the jobs in 2001 since our parents found some jobs to keep our income steadily. We were successful until in 2005 when Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf of Mexico. We were forced to move out, lost our home and decided to evacuate to a city called Austin Texas just 1 hour from San Antonio. Austin was a very safe place to live. My parents got themselves some newer jobs in 2009 just 5 years after the hurricane season hit Beaumont. Dominique was really happy though. She is my greatest sister to me. I loved her and my family.

Anyway, I quickly get off the bed and then decided to pack all 8 outfits for the stream. I sometimes not to be on camera and maybe be participating in activities that the guys wanted me to be in. I grab a bag that is my favorite color with a heart and a couple of stars on it which is my favorite bag that I carried in public. I go through my drawer and pick out some different outfits and place them inside my bag, neatly and the shoes as well: flip flops, sneakers and maybe some high heels just to show off to Amy. I decided stay in my pj's because I heard that Mark was gonna do a live stream version of a series that I've enjoy seeing a lot on his channel: Markiplier Makes. I loved that series so much. They were so hilarious as they were trying to make something base on a task they're gonna do and Amy had a timer on them. Once I'm done packing and added some additional things that are put in the bag, I grab some clean pajamas, go to the bathroom, take a quick shower, get out, brush my teeth, add some makeup and get out. I go inside my room and check the time: 6:20 AM. I gotta be at Mark's place at 6:50. I quickly unplug my phone, put it inside my bag, put on some old sneakers, turned off all the lights in my room and then quietly walk out of my room, go to the kitchen to see that nobody's there. My aunts and their families are sleeping in the dark living room with all the lights turn off. My cousins are sleeping on the floor. We just had our thanksgiving holiday yesterday and it was a whole lot of fun.

I go to the front door and quietly open it, got out of the house and then gently close it. When that was closed, I take my phone out and texted Ethan that I'm ready to be picked up. He texted me back a thumb up emoji and that made me wait for him for minutes.

After 10 minutes of waiting, a car pulled up. There I see a young man with brown hair? It is Ethan! I just realize that he gotten his hair dyed back to brown which made him look so good! I'm going to miss his blue hair but hopefully his brown hair fit him perfectly! He unlocked the door for me and then get inside with my bag placed in back. We exchanged a conversation until Ethan gave me a mini compliment about my new cleaned pajamas. I laughed and thanked him. He begin to set the gear up to neutral and then hit the gas so we drive out of the quiet neighborhood, take a long road that lead to the left and use a freeway. The morning in Los Angeles was a beautiful site to see. It is a perfect weather for us to do the livestream, well we're going to do inside actually.